News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

What's on your mind today?

Started by Steve Reason, August 25, 2007, 08:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on April 17, 2017, 06:31:11 AM
^ Dear xSP you should not think too deeply in philosophic ways. It may be damaging to ones limbric region.  In addition it can give you a headache.

And we all know that headaches are limbic disasters!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

ChandlersPaleBlankSlurper

Been a while since I was here. My old account is inaccessible so I opened a new one with a family friendlyish version of my former title. What's new?

xSilverPhinx

JJ? :shocked:

:wave hi:!!!

Maybe one of the admins can help you access your old account, should you want to?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

It might be me. I can't really remember anymore. Been around the world a few times inspecting former Portuguese colonies in Africa... it's become a blur.

Magdalena

Hello, ChandlersPaleBlankSlurper.
Tell me what comes to mind when you see this?  :chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Flashbacks Mags... flashbacks...

xSilverPhinx

Seems like you need to undergo a hypnosis session to restore memories from past lives...:whirly:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Magdalena

Wait a minute.  >:(
JJ wasn't a ChandlersPaleBlankSlurper:foottap:

Don't get too excited Mags. It could all be a figment of my imagination. Or, like... your imagination. I'm confused.

Magdalena

Quote from: ChandlersPaleBlankSlurper on April 21, 2017, 03:48:59 AM
Don't get too excited Mags. It could all be a figment of my imagination. Or, like... your imagination. I'm confused.

Lo mas probable es que la tuya.

Tank

What was your previous user name?
I have a terrible memory for names.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.