News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Intro and interests

Started by Sireal, March 25, 2011, 10:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sireal

Hi All,

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sireal

Thx, I should have known about the link! no problem.

Sireal

QuoteSo. What do you think? If human beings are capable of rational thought then there must be a supernatural reason for that. Taken purely on face value what would you make of that?
-From the philosophy forum

Excellent question!

My take on this question goes back to the beginning of my own search for Understanding. I have studied many belief systems (bs) philosophies and the occult practices of the world to find the answers I presently find valid.

As creators of the first organized philosophy of living and connecting with the divine in mankind the Ancient Egyptians regarded the god forms they called "netjers" as living Principles- not gods. Each Netjer embodied a particular principle eg: Maat=truth and justice, Amen=the hidden dimension of the psyche, whose name is still uttered to this day at the end of every Christian prayer, Anubis-the part of ones psyche that judges the content of ones soul... anyway you get the idea. Each principle was multi-layered and the Priesthood existed to search out and define those layers. The only Pharaoh to break set with the traditional view of the netjers was Ahkenaten, who created the first mono-theistic religion, a concept that would become the model for what we know today as the Abrahamic religions. That's another story though.

Directly related to your query is the _Principle of Isolate intelligence_, the netjer Seth who would later be denigrated and morphed into the Hebrew Satan. It was known by many names but always carried the same connotations as a principle-that of Self-willed existence. Aligning oneself with this netjer or principle creates a psychic break from the plethora of lugubrious pseudo knowledge of the principle of death-Osiris (eventually-Yahweh/Allah). This is why his ears are always cut off-flat at the top-so he could not the word of death, he was the netjer against all other netjers. I would not say say that this awareness is super-natural, however, I would call it supra-rational as it creates in an individual an immediate and conscious separation from All that is not of it and accesses a much more acute perspective than one dumbed down by religious dogma. Once the awareness that this has occurred, ones entire focus is altered in a fundamental way. The proselytizing of the religions of death suddenly becomes totally irrelevant and everything that ensues from those false constructs viewed as corrupt knowledge and one is left purely with the contents of ones own psyche.  Every philosophy that exists today is built upon what went before it, and in a world that almost totally infected with the belief in an external deity that has been used more as a socio-political control mechanism which precludes the actual belief systems that have arisen from this construct among human history. The psyche worshiping "religions" were thus always oppressed and suppressed throughout history and reviled as "evil". Whereas the psyche worshiping religions view the deliberate maligning of the human psyche as Evil in its most fundamental sense.

Human thought, to be anything more than instinctual natural existence must hold high principles within its being and becoming for the simple fact that it is capable of doing so. So in this sense there is a kind of religiosity to engaging this approach to the psyche, hence psyche-worshiping-it is exactly this ability that separates us from animals. The key point though is that there need be no belief whatsoever in an external deity of any kind, the deity is you and your "soul" or "psyche" will hold you accountable for what it does or does not create. Every single being is totally and individually responsible for the contents of their own psyche. That the AE's defined this principle in the most coherent way possible first is not unusual, they were very intelligent in their approach to Understanding. You will notice that all other netjer's were embodiment of "natural" principles except for Seth, who was the embodiment of the human psyche- for all intent and purpose a very Un-natural principle. This principle is what almost all religions consider evil and their exclusion and denigration of this principle is what I consider true Evil. The exclusion of this principle necessitates the origin of "supernatural" thought, and once it was discovered what isolate self consciousness could do, it was subjugated by the Need for the creation of god religions to keep humanity from thinking for itself-we could not have the twisted malignant world we have created without those religions. I often wonder what the world would be like without those religions. The short answer to the above question I put forward is: because you are god and the embodiment of all that is or ever has been considered god-it is what we are and have always been. I look forward to a day when "Magic" is simply common sense. Puts a whole different spin on human awareness, no?

God never Was-Become what You Are.

James