News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Started by LegendarySandwich, February 06, 2011, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Quote from: Yagi-Atama on October 18, 2011, 07:07:47 PM
... Though I'm wondering if I should add whiskey to the mix lol.
Try it and see!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ildiko

A tantalisingly quaffable little Sangiovese Rubicone. It makes me feel like Julius Caesar, but where will I find him at this time of night?

Sorry about that. The old jokes are rarely the best, but they are the most irresistible.

Yagi-Atama

Quote from: Tank on October 18, 2011, 07:14:52 PM
Try it and see!
You know, I think I'm actually going to stick with just the vodka for now... but vodka/whiskey is definitely an interesting thought so maybe another night? Actually I've heard milk and whiskey goes down well, too, apparently.

Chronos

Religion is a pyramid scheme with 501c3 tax-free status.

Ecurb Noselrub

Tonight I had a Jeremiah Red at BJ's.  Then a house Cab to go with my prime rib. Then a Maker's Mark bourbon to top it off.

Then I came home and had the last of a bottle of Hennessy VSOP Cognac. Now, I'm ending the evening with a glass of Martine, a Texas honeysuckle liqueur. Because the situation called for it.

Thus my Friday night in Belton, Texas comes to a close. In 5 days I'll be in Amsterdam.  In 7 days I'll be floating down the Rhine. I can only imagine the liquid joys that await me.  Life is good!

By the way, I've lost 24 pounds since April 29, just cutting out all sugar and white flour.  And keeping the drinking mainly to the weekend.

MariaEvri

to my shame, I just drank some coke.

One day I;ll manage to give it up
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Icarus

Doctor Pepper because it is not yet five o'clock.  I almost never consume anything alcoholic before five....sometimes I even wait until ten minutes after five.

Dave

Gin and tonic with lemon - but, er, without the gin...

I just find it very refreshing.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Velma

Mead, straight from the bottle because there was only a small bit left and I didn't want to dirty a glass.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Ethiopian Coffee. For when your 'Get up and go' has got up and gone and you need to catch it up in a hurry!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Nothing, but I should find something to quench my thirst.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey