News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What Are You Drinking Right Now?

Started by LegendarySandwich, February 06, 2011, 05:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "terranus"(now with Flavor Enhancing Minerals!)  :bananacolor:
That's what's important in your water: flavor enhancing minerals. I don't know how we lived without them.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Nothing ATM, but shortly a strong cup of coffee.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

junaidshiekh

Quote from: "MariaEvri"
Quote from: "junaidshiekh"some pokemon japanese imported drink (sounds cool doesn't it!)

they squeeze juice out of pokemon now? D:

What you talking about as pokemon product has been going on for a long time now

Whitney

Quote from: "junaidshiekh"
Quote from: "junaidshiekh"some pokemon japanese imported drink (sounds cool doesn't it!)

Welcome to HAF....are you familiar with Sarcasm?  If not, the squeezing the juice out of pokemon comment was intended to be funny rather than a serious question.

Anyway, if you aren't familiar with sacrasm I suggest looking up the word and some practical examples...otherwise you are going to be very confused in a lot of these threads.

terranus

Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "junaidshiekh"What you talking about as pokemon product has been going on for a long time now

Welcome to HAF....are you familiar with Sarcasm?  If not, the squeezing the juice out of pokemon comment was intended to be funny rather than a serious question.

Anyway, if you aren't familiar with sacrasm I suggest looking up the word and some practical examples...otherwise you are going to be very confused in a lot of these threads.

Whitney, considering this guy stated that Pokemon juice has been "going on for a long time now", I question whether he is old enough to understand sarcasm yet (and whether he has been taught proper English). Not trying to be rude, just stating my observations.
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

hingedro

Quote from: "junaidshiekh"

junaidshiekh

Quote from: "terranus"
Quote from: "Whitney"
Quote from: "junaidshiekh"What you talking about as pokemon product has been going on for a long time now

Whitney, considering this guy stated that Pokemon juice has been "going on for a long time now", I question whether he is old enough to understand sarcasm yet (and whether he has been taught proper English). Not trying to be rude, just stating my observations.

I am old enough.  Its just that english is not my first language.  Anyway, I did not notice the sarcasm, since it did not look like sarcasm to me and I thought it was a honest question.

hingedro

All day I face the barren waste without the taste of water,
Cool water.
Old Dan and I with throats burned dry and souls that cry for water,
Cool water.

The night are cool and I'm a fool each stars a pool of water,
Cool water.
But with the dawn I'll wake and yawn and carry on to water,
Cool water.

Keep a movin' Dan, don't you listen to him Dan, he's a devil not a man
and he spreads the burnin' sand with water.
Dan can't you see that big green tree where the waters runnin' free
and it's waiting there for me and you.
Water, cool water.

The shadows sway and seem to say tonight we pray for water,
Cool water.
And way up there He'll hear our prayer and show us where there's water,
Cool Water.

Dan's feet are sore he's yearning for just one thing more than water,
Cool water.
Like me, I guess, he'd like to rest where there's no quest for water,
Cool water.

terranus

QuoteI am old enough. Its just that english is not my first language. Anyway, I did not notice the sarcasm, since it did not look like sarcasm to me and I thought it was a honest question.

Ah. Well sarcasm can be a little difficult to pick up on sometimes when reading posts. Especially if English isn't your first language. At any rate, sorry for questioning your age. Enjoy the Pokemon juice!

EDIT: Forgot to post what I was drinking, my bad. Tall cup of hot coffee from Sonic.
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

The Magic Pudding

ForTheLoveOfAll

Oolong tea, and Yogi India blend tea.

Plan on making my own mead soon.
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

Uncle Meat

A cup of tea right now.

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Plan on making my own mead soon.

Ooh... are you going to flavour it or just ferment the honey?

Blackberry mead is fantastic!  :D

ForTheLoveOfAll

Quote from: "Uncle Meat"A cup of tea right now.

Quote from: "ForTheLoveOfAll"Plan on making my own mead soon.

Ooh... are you going to flavour it or just ferment the honey?

Blackberry mead is fantastic!  :D
Ah ha. Haven't decided yet, but I'm going to be making a HUGE barrel with a tap that's going to fit in the side of the wall of my cob house for storing it. We have plenty of blackberries around here growing wild, though. After I plant the grapes and schupponons I'll mix those in too. I'm stilld debating whether or not to get honeybees to get the honey fresh.

Have you ever made mead before? :']
A celibate clergy is an especially good idea, because it tends to suppress any hereditary propensity toward fanaticism.
-Carl Sagan

I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.
- Bill Hicks

MariaEvri

I made myself a nutella/oreo milkshake
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com