News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

What are you Eating right now?

Started by terranus, February 01, 2011, 06:11:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on April 08, 2017, 06:32:51 PM
^^
That looks good, Gloucester:yum:

Yeah, really like those "piquant" peppers. Only bought them this a.m. and halfway through them already! Jar keeps leaping out of the fridge every time I go into the kitchen!  The olives are stuffed with jalepiƱos. The rest of them will not survive another 24 hours . . .

Their balance with the bland crackers and the cheese works well for me.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Sandra Craft

I just had a Jersey Mike's sub, would have much preferred Gloucester's smiling cheese plate.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

A slow stir fry of bell pepper, sweet red chili pepper, button chestnut mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, shallots, (lots of) garlic, finely cut centre stalks of celery bunch - with the leaves, a dash of soy sauce, some virgin olive oil to dress and egg noodles.

No meat, this is one of my veggie days.

Actually most of the above is a clearing of the last few of this and that from fridge and cupboard - shopping day tomortow!

Dave

Savoury pancake, with spices and herbs in it, bottom cooked then topped with pepperoni, mushrooms and prawns then the top grilled.

An experimint that needs more practice. Might try cheese as well next time, sort of panza, or maybe pizcake. No, forget the latter . . .

MariaEvri

just ate some kfc. I promise Il start a diet tomorrow. Yes tomorrow!
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Magdalena

Quote from: MariaEvri on April 11, 2017, 07:06:09 PM
just ate some kfc. I promise Il start a diet tomorrow. Yes tomorrow!
:snicker:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Wonder what grilled or fried golfball smells like? Burned rubber?

Dave

Just finished a (large) bowl of veg steup, not quite a stew but more than a soup. "Last veggies clearout" job, half a red pepper, last onion, last (slightly rubbery) carrot,  last potato (all chopped up small), some frozen peas and chicken stock in the pressure cooker.

Damn! Forgot the somewhat wrinkled mushrooms and garlic. So chopped and cooked those separate, in butter, in a frying pan. Chucked them in when the rest were cooked and left for a few minutes, on the heat, before serving.

Yum! Don't think I will be eating owt else this eve!

Velma

Two leftover biscuits (American type) with butter. I put them in the microwave for about 30 seconds. I wasn't really hungry, but I needed to take some medication that can potentially cause upset if I take it on an empty stomach.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Biggus Dickus

I just a large handful of cold, fresh castelvetrano olives, I love castelvetrano olives,...they were fucking perfect. Reminds me of the inner sweetness of Sophia Loren's thighs.

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 25, 2017, 09:11:18 PM
I just a large handful of cold, fresh castelvetrano olives, I love castelvetrano olives,...they were fucking perfect. Reminds me of the inner sweetness of Sophia Loren's thighs.

What? Green, salty and oily?

xSilverPhinx

:tellmemore: That had such poetic potential...until Gloucester came along and ruined it. :lol:

;)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Well I'm not eating anything, but I am chewing gum. Mint bubblegum to be exact.

I'm addicted to the stuff.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 25, 2017, 11:11:35 PM

:tellmemore: That had such poetic potential...until Gloucester came along and ruined it. :lol:

;)

No kidding, he might as well have dumped a bucket of ice cold water on me mid-coitus. :P