News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Greetings all!

Started by RoseofSharon, January 21, 2011, 08:52:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseofSharon

Hey! Just been thinking through things lately. Not sure where I stand anymore on religions.

Davin

If something is important to you and you don't know where you stand and/or don't understand it, then research it without prejudice. I think this goes for everything that is important to you or important for you to understand.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Hi Rose

Welcome to Happy Atheists, hope you enjoy yourself here.

Regards
Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

terranus

Bonvenon al la Forumo!
[spoiler:1qnq7h7i]Welcome to the Forum[/spoiler:1qnq7h7i]

Don't worry, you will find your answer one way or another. I found my answer concerning religions...unfortunately I am still trying to find the answer of how to put up with the people who blindly follow them.  :hmm:
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

LegendarySandwich

Quote from: "terranus"Bonvenon al la Forumo!
[spoiler:1x3xlgwf]Welcome to the Forum[/spoiler:1x3xlgwf]

Don't worry, you will find your answer one way or another. I found my answer concerning religions...unfortunately I am still trying to find the answer of how to put up with the people who blindly follow them.  :hmm:
Answer: Always carry a gun (preferably a double-barrel shotgun) everywhere you go.

Whitney

Welcome to HAF.

Right now we have a handful of Christians on the board, a couple generic theists, and one Muslim (I think there might even be a pagan or two around)...so if you have questions you can probably get a wide variety of responses (as well as a wide variety of what others think of those responses).  So, don't be afraid to ask.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey