News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The Political Compass: Where Do You Fall On It?

Started by Reginus, September 19, 2010, 02:24:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reginus

Quote from: "humblesmurph"
Quote from: "SSY"Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

There are some serious hippies on here.

Haha.  I actually thought the test was rigged.  I don't even see how an atheist could get the score you got SSY.  I know some straight up Christian Right Wing US republicans that would likely end up in the green quadrant...or close to it.

edit: I took it again entering all the answers I think that a Right Wing US Christian would, and I ended up almost exactly in the middle.  I'm no goddamn hippie.  I know because my hippie friends tell me so all the time.  The test is garbage imo.  There isn't even a "no opinion" option for the questions.
That's odd.  I tried entering answers I thought a U.S. Right Winger would have, and ended up fairly far into the blue quadrant.
"The greatest argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

PoopShoot

I answered as if I were a proponent of a christian theocracy.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

elliebean

Where do I fall on it? I practically fall off it:

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.54
Turns out I lean more to the right than I thought.  :hmm:

Either I answered one wrong, or my antiauthoritarianism overrode my anticapitalism on some particular point.
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Sophus

Quote from: "elliebean"Where do I fall on it? I practically fall off it:

Economic Left/Right: -8.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -9.54
Turns out I lean more to the right than I thought.  :hmm:

Either I answered one wrong, or my antiauthoritarianism overrode my anticapitalism on some particular point.

I tried making it so the dot would literally be off the chart. Didn't quite work:

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

humblesmurph

Quote from: "Reginus"
Quote from: "humblesmurph"
Quote from: "SSY"Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: 0.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.46

There are some serious hippies on here.

Haha.  I actually thought the test was rigged.  I don't even see how an atheist could get the score you got SSY.  I know some straight up Christian Right Wing US republicans that would likely end up in the green quadrant...or close to it.

edit: I took it again entering all the answers I think that a Right Wing US Christian would, and I ended up almost exactly in the middle.  I'm no goddamn hippie.  I know because my hippie friends tell me so all the time.  The test is garbage imo.  There isn't even a "no opinion" option for the questions.
That's odd.  I tried entering answers I thought a U.S. Right Winger would have, and ended up fairly far into the blue quadrant.

Nothing odd about it.  I'm just a moron.

PoopShoot

All hail Cancer Jesus!

curiosityandthecat

No big surprise here.

Economic Left/Right: -6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.87

Reminds me of this.  :D  (click for fullsize)

-Curio

Whitney

[quote="humblesmurph"

Haha.  I actually thought the test was rigged.  [/quote]

It might be...it tends to put people into the libertarian quadrant and the libertarians promote it as a good way to figure out your political views.

PoopShoot

The questions on the test aren't anywhere near rationally worded.  It's as if you agree you must either be a super fundie or posting from a hippie commune.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Sophus"Who is "CHAOTIC NEUTRAL"?
I am.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Squid

Economic Left/Right: -5.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.46

karadan

Here's mine:

Economic Left/Right: -5.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.56

QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

karadan

Quote from: "SSY"There are some serious hippies on here.

LOL.
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.