News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Ana Kefr!

Started by adorexo, August 24, 2010, 10:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adorexo

youtube.com/watch?v=6wy52wv9gBY

Dear friends,
You may friend great interest in this band and shouldn't deprive yourself by NOT listening to the link. They represent what you all preach on here.

Ana Kefr (Arabic, "I am Infidel") is a philosophical metal outfit hailing from Southern California. Founded mid-2008, Ak's critically acclaimed debut release "Volume 1" (Muse Sick, 2009), followed one year later by the anniversary digi-single "Tonight We Watch the Children Fucking Burn" (Muse Sick, 2010), have established the band as a pioneering force of progressive music and thought.

For more music check out their MySpace myspace.com/AnaKefr and give them some feedback.

xoxo

Tanker

I don't care who you are or what you have to say, stop spamming or you deserve only contempt.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

i_am_i

adorexo, your band is shite. Don't quit your day job.
Call me J

Sapere aude

burzumboy

i-am-i, it's really a tragedy that, since you were born with an abnormally small penis, you now have to compensate by being the biggest prick possible LOL So much for the "happy atheist" forum, you're as closed minded as the religious are. Lame.

Whitney

Quote from: "burzumboy"i-am-i, it's really a tragedy that, since you were born with an abnormally small penis, you now have to compensate by being the biggest prick possible LOL So much for the "happy atheist" forum, you're as closed minded as the religious are. Lame.

So someone who doesn't like a type of music (or spam) is closed minded?  I'm so happy that you don't want to come back.

Whitney

adorexo,

Promoting something on your first post is spam, so I have removed the hyperlinks.  If you come back and contribute positively to the forum for a while you can then link away to your heart's content.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "burzumboy"i-am-i, it's really a tragedy that, since you were born with an abnormally small penis, you now have to compensate by being the biggest prick possible LOL So much for the "happy atheist" forum, you're as closed minded as the religious are. Lame.

...or maybe your music just sucks.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

i_am_i

Hah! Let me guess, you're in the band too, right?
Call me J

Sapere aude

burzumboy

No , I'm not in the band. I'm a female, there aren't any women in that band.

And I don't even like the music, my bone of contention is the vicious arrogance of humanity. If you don't like something, there's no reason to spew shit all over the place. People seem to have a lot of balls when they're hiding behind a computer screen and keyboard. I doubt anyone in this thread plays an instrument or has a band going anywhere, I find it exceptionally stupid to go out of your way to attack something just because it's not your taste. It would be like a religious person coming in here and blasting anything you post, saying "try to grow a brain" to everything. It's vicious, unneeded and petty. :/

I agree that the spamming is also ridiculous, but the thing that bothered me first was the unnecessary maliciousness...which prompted some unnecessary maliciousness from me as well, which I apologize for.

The Magic Pudding

Why are people calling burzumboy a spammer?
Quote from: "burzumboy"i-am-i, it's really a tragedy that, since you were born with an abnormally small penis,
Oh that's why.

Has she told anyone they don't know the time of day, here's a link to some fine timepieces.
Or maybe we are unsettled cause we've run out meds, here's a link.

philosoraptor

I smell a sock puppet.  Just sayin'.
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

i_am_i

Quote from: "burzumboy"No , I'm not in the band. I'm a female, there aren't any women in that band.

And I don't even like the music, my bone of contention is the vicious arrogance of humanity.

No, your bone of contention is with the vicious arrogance of humanity.

Surely you must think that some bands suck. Well, I think your band does. Sucks, I mean.
Call me J

Sapere aude

pinkocommie

Quote from: "burzumboy"Sanctimonious BS

Wait - your first post was a ridiculously childish penis insult, wasn't it?

Pot.  Kettle.  Black.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

i_am_i

Quote from: "The Magic Pudding"Why are people calling burzumboy a spammer?
Quote from: "burzumboy"i-am-i, it's really a tragedy that, since you were born with an abnormally small penis,
Oh that's why.

No, she's right, I was born with an abnormally small penis. Let's just say that I've never been entirely happy about that. But what are you going to do, right?
Call me J

Sapere aude

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: "i_am_i"No, she's right, I was born with an abnormally small penis. Let's just say that I've never been entirely happy about that. But what are you going to do, right?

Well there are a lot of people out there offering help.
Judging by the offers I've seen, all the cures seem to have the same side effect.
But if bad grammar isn't a worry, they may be worth investigating.