News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Re: new creationist museum in dallas

Started by Cite134, June 26, 2010, 10:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gawen

Ok...ok....I promise not to pee on the exhibits. Remember though, that excludes all potted plants...*winkin*
The essence of the mind is not in what it thinks, but how it thinks. Faith is the surrender of our mind; of reason and our skepticism to put all our trust or faith in someone or something that has no good evidence of itself. That is a sinister thing to me. Of all the supposed virtues, faith is not.
"When you fall, I will be there" - Floor

Killa_Kron

-cries tears of joy- finally a museum for smart...wait...NOOOO!!! -rips out hair-  :upset:  :mad:  :hissyfit:

And just because it is a friggin dancing banana...... :bananacolor:  :bananacolor:
"WOOOO! FREEBIRD!" -Millions of Metalheads

Ned

Finally, a museum which states the truth and ignores liberal propaganda.

philosoraptor

Quote from: "Ned"Finally, a museum which states the truth and ignores liberal propaganda.

Yeah, darn all that carbon dating and science mumbo jumbo!  ;)
"Come ride with me through the veins of history,
I'll show you how god falls asleep on the job.
And how can we win when fools can be kings?
Don't waste your time or time will waste you."
-Muse

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Ned"Finally, a museum which states the truth and ignores liberal propaganda.

lol
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

Tank

Well you are obviously pretty ignorant about natural selection and geology. Would you care to demonstrate your world beating knowledge  :pop:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Ned

Quote from: "Tank"

Well you are obviously pretty ignorant about natural selection and geology. Would you care to demonstrate your world beating knowledge  :pop:
Do you prefer Bobby Darin or Bruce Springsteen?

i_am_i

Quote from: "Ned"
Quote from: "Tank"

Do you prefer Bobby Darin or Bruce Springsteen?

Oh brother.

(Insert troll picture here.)
Call me J

Sapere aude

Ned

Quote from: "i_am_i"Oh brother.

And...
Your point is?

philosoraptor

Quote from: "i_am_i"Oh brother.

And...
Your point is?

Every time someone asks you to back up a statement you've made, you evade the question or don't answer it.  Which is trollish.  In case you missed the memo.
-Muse

Ned

Quote from: "philosoraptor"Every time someone asks you to back up a statement you've made, you evade the question or don't answer it.  Which is trollish.  In case you missed the memo.
Well, I haven't received an answer to my question re: Bobby Darin and Bruce Springsteen.

Davin

Quote from: "philosoraptor"Every time someone asks you to back up a statement you've made, you evade the question or don't answer it.  Which is trollish.  In case you missed the memo.
Well, I haven't received an answer to my question re: Bobby Darin and Bruce Springsteen.
Quid pro quo, you were asked a question first so answer the question asked otherwise no one has any obligation to answer yours.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

philosoraptor

Your question is off topic, not to mention sarcastic and unrelated to the topic matter.  Seriously, have you ever belonged to a forum before, and have you read the rules and guidelines for this one?  You seem to be missing the point in a major way.
-Muse

Ned

Quote from: "philosoraptor"Seriously, have you ever belonged to a forum before, and have you read the rules and guidelines for this one?  
Yes, and yes.
Serious question; would you prefer if I just left?

philosoraptor

I don't care what you do.  That's what the foe feature is for.  But if you're trying to interact here on a serious level, you're approaching it all wrong.
-Muse