News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

G'day

Started by strikemedown, March 09, 2010, 10:13:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikemedown

Just a quick G'day from Australia. Nice to know I am not alone in my beliefs. I haven't checked this forum out properly yet - but I felt compelled to join. Where is a good place to start?

karadan

Welcome to the forum. I guess, just browse the topics and see what interests you. All comments are welcome (as long as they don't break the rules) :)
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

pinkocommie

Welcome to the forum!  There are ongoing threads for video games, art, atheist images, programmers, and just posting about random shiz as well as sections dedicated to philosophy, religion, being an atheist parent, etc ect etc.  So whatever you want to talk about, you can probably find a place that's talking about it and if not, there's certainly a place to post about it.  Hope you like it here!
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

elliebean

Hello and welcome, strikemedown!  :)
[size=150]â€"Ellie [/size]
You can’t lie to yourself. If you do you’ve only fooled a deluded person and where’s the victory in that?â€"Ricky Gervais

McQ

Welcome to the forum. I would say that a good place to start would be the forum rules, then the general forum section, to get a feel for the place. Also, if you see any topics that interest you, jump right in. I've also found that reading some of the other members' intros is a fun way to get a feel for the forum.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette