News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Global Warming - Evidence

Started by Simoli, March 11, 2007, 02:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simoli

I stuck this in the Politics section since I am a firm believer that this issue is purely political.  Attached is a video that I thought is very good in defending against humans causing GW.  If you have an hour it is well worth watching.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7638&hl=en

Whitney

We all know that temperature on the earth isn't constant, yet that video is the only place i've seen the chart they presented and it doesn't seem to cite the source.  All other charts and research I've seen indicates direct correlation between co2 in the atmosphere (taken from ice core samples) and temperature; higher co2 equals higher temperatures.  Basically the video producers seem to have just got a few scientists who agree together and expect us to take their word for it sans refering to evidence which has been submitted for peer review.  So, I quit watching after 15 min since I have better things to do, if they were presenting something I could verify in journals then I would have watched the whole thing.