News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erinos

I placed a marker in Nashville...Then zoomed in, and realized my marker is right across the street of the "World's Largest Adult Bookstore"....I recognized it because it happens to be on a street called "Gay Street".
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

MySpace

MommaSquid

My location is inaccurate, but that's OK.  Unannounced visitors run the risk of being shot.  :)  

Really....:?

You should call first.

Squid

I've got a couch and plenty of floor for crashing upon.  I do drive through Austin when I go visit friends and family in Victoria (the only reasons I ever go back there).  Despite Victoria's suckiness I can guarantee you will get fed and furnished with adequate liquid refreshments...going to the strip club is optional.

As for the idea of jumpin' the puddle to Germany - if I had the time and resources I definitely would for two reasons - awesome beer and this:

I've gone to a local atheist meetup here in Dallas but they have their meetings on Tuesdays at 7pm and I have a class at that time, so that counts me out.  There is an atheist/agnostic group on campus but the information is outdated and I haven't been able to reach anyone for information about it yet.

If anyone's up for being in Dallas this weekend I can provide entertainment to the best of my ability...and if that doesn't work I'll just give you some tequila...or beer...or whiskey....and if you don't drink, ummm, well I'll have to provide my many tales of danger and excitement from the days of yore.

...yeah I get bored here...

Whitney

Quote from: "Squid"If anyone's up for being in Dallas this weekend I can provide entertainment to the best of my ability...and if that doesn't work I'll just give you some tequila...or beer...or whiskey....and if you don't drink, ummm, well I'll have to provide my many tales of danger and excitement from the days of yore.

...yeah I get bored here...

School starts monday here :( and I have to move all my supplies to my desk over the weekend....otherwise I would say count me in.

Big Mac

I'm busy doing drive-by shootings and contract killings all this week (not really, but tha'td be a sweet job).

361-655-0748, call me after nine, dammit!

That's my actual number. From 1 to 9:30 Pm I'm at work so I will not respond and I do not accept Txt messages, they are disabled on my phone.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Woody

Quote from: "Tom62"I'm so ronery on this map. :cry:

...but we are a growing force!   :)

Tom62

Quote from: "Woody"...but we are a growing force!   :evil: grows stronger and stronger!
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Squid

Quote from: "Big Mac"I'm busy doing drive-by shootings and contract killings all this week (not really, but tha'td be a sweet job).

That's my actual number. From 1 to 9:30 Pm I'm at work so I will not respond and I do not accept Txt messages, they are disabled on my phone.

I shall keep you informed if any events should take place.

MikeyV

OK, I added myself, but my icon is hidden directly behind Mommasquid as we only live a few miles from each other.
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

Big Mac

Quote from: "Squid"
Quote from: "Big Mac"I'm busy doing drive-by shootings and contract killings all this week (not really, but tha'td be a sweet job).

I shall keep you informed if any events should take place.

more than welcome to. My new work hours are 4 to midnight and I can accept calls after nine but may not if I am by someone or busy. Normally it's neither one but hey, it's me....:D Anyway, that is open to anyone, call me now for the thrill of your life!!!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Squid

I might be going to meet up with some friends down in San Marcos this weekend, so I may be giving you a call.  It depends on whether or not I end up getting sick...I can feel it coming on, like an impending doom.

joeactor

I exist!

MommaSquid

Quote from: "MikeyV"OK, I added myself, but my icon is hidden directly behind Mommasquid as we only live a few miles from each other.

If you zoom in on the map, we're standing shoulder to shoulder, like good little atheists!       :)

semicolon

Hello all. Another Canadian here! Glad to be here too. Not enough people to talk to where I am.

Squid

Quote from: "semicolon"Hello all. Another Canadian here! Glad to be here too. Not enough people to talk to where I am.

I grew up in a small town in south Texas - I completely understand.  Welcome btw.