Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Add yourself to the Happy Atheist Map

Started by Whitney, August 14, 2006, 08:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

Please see:  viewtopic.php?f=10&t=178&start=0 for new map

Squid

I thought about making one of these for my site but I was just too lazy.

Holy crap...Court lives just east of me...*stalk, stalk*.  Eh, hell I lived in the same town as Big Mac and we never really ran into each other...but that town sucked heavily.

Big Mac

That town sucks still. With its crazy fanatics and backwards thinking. Hey the Texan members should get together sometime. We live relatively close. You and Court live in Dallas and I live in Austin. I'm sure we could work something out.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

You know...quite a few of us live pretty close to each other.  Maybe we can arrange a meet up in a central location.  Just a thought, it would be nice to meet in person those who are behind the screen.

Big Mac

Wellllll...only if you ladies can handle all of this handsome in a room with you..... That's not a bad idea. In fact almost all the Americans live in the southern region (though a little broad with MS living in AZ and LA living in OK but south to me).

Court

Quote from: "Squid"I thought about making one of these for my site but I was just too lazy.

Holy crap...Court lives just east of me...*stalk, stalk*.  Eh, hell I lived in the same town as Big Mac and we never really ran into each other...but that town sucked heavily.

Yeah, I noticed that a while ago, but I forgot to mention it. Not many people know where Wylie is, which is why I list Dallas as home. :)
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Court

Quote from: "Big Mac"Wellllll...only if you ladies can handle all of this handsome in a room with you..... That's not a bad idea. In fact almost all the Americans live in the southern region (though a little broad with MS living in AZ and LA living in OK but south to me).

Heh, I'm sure we'd be fine. :D
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Tom62

I'm so ronery on this map. :cry:
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Court

Quote from: "Tom62"I'm so ronery on this map. :cry:

Aw, look at him, all by himself across the ocean....
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Tom62

You are all invited for some beers and pretzels.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Hey is weed legal over there?

Tom62

Quote from: "Big Mac"Hey is weed legal over there?

Weed is semi-legal in the Netherlands. You are allowed to buy it in small quantities, but you are (officially) not allowed to sell it.  Here in Germany it is however forbidden.

I must say that I prefer beer and whisky.
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

That's weird, considering Prostituition seems to be legal.

Court

Prostitution with a capital P.
:D
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Jassman

Quote from: "laetusatheos"You know...quite a few of us live pretty close to each other.  Maybe we can arrange a meet up in a central location.  Just a thought, it would be nice to meet in person those who are behind the screen.

I had thought about this. Then I snapped out of it when I realized that I'm living in Canada. If I decided to go, the "central location" would be much further North haha...
[size=75]"You ever notice how people who believe in creationism look really unevolved?" -Bill Hicks[/size]

[size=75]I'm drowning in the fear of gods. The more I see the less I want. I was not raised