News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

theatheistmind.info Copyright Alert

Started by Whitney, June 10, 2009, 10:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

If you own a blog or even if you just post on forums like this one, it might not be a bad idea to go over to theatheistmind.info (full url not provided so they won't get a back link from us) and make sure they haven't used your work without proper attribution.  

For additional information, please see:  http://www.stateofprotest.com/law/cease-and-desist/

Basically, their whole site is just copy paste from other atheists who actually have taken the time to write content and atheistmind didn't even provide back links to the original work.

I'm not saying anyone here has to, but I'm boycotting atheistmind (which is easy since I wasn't going to their site or following them on twitter anyway)...basically, I'm just going to remember this if I ever think I might want to support them in some way.

I would give the person the benefit of doubt and think that maybe he's just too stupid to know how to credit a source on the internet...but he was smart enough to figure out how to feed other people's rss feeds into his own site.  So, I assume he knew better than to remove the link back and not directly state it his whole site is basically just one big RSS feed compiler.