News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gwyn428

I'm listening to Sanima Inanma by Sezen Aksu. And yes, it's Turkish pop.

MariaEvri

now im lm listening to fighting the world - manowar
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

rlrose328

I'm listening to cars slide around on the newfallen snow outside.  :P
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

Tom62

I'm now listening to the humming noises that my  computer makes.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

VanReal

I'm listening to my kitty have a nightmare.
In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular. (Kathy Norris)
They say I have ADHD but I think they are full of...oh, look a kitty!! (unknown)

Aerlinn

Yay! I like the youtube vids.

Not that anyone will watch mine all the way through (if you do, you'll find it's very impressive)

But I'm just happy to find a thread I can post on without feeling like I'm butting in on the conversation!  :|

[youtube:2c65zpqp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rLBWJMTRKg[/youtube:2c65zpqp]
[size=85]"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear."[/b]  - Thomas Jefferson[/size]

Kyuuketsuki

"Misery Business" Paramore

EDIT: Now "Juneau" Funeral For A Friend

EDIT #2: "Going Under" Evanescence

EDIT #3: "Dying In Your Arms" Trivium

EDIT #4: "Obsession" SOiL

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

gwyn428

Earlier today I was listening to My Sweet Lord by George Harrison. The song is awesome and it doesn't even bring religion or even a god to my mind.  :D

Tom62

I'm now listening to Les Rita Mitsouko's "Marc & Robert" album. Les Rita Misouko was a french pop rock band formed by guitarist Fred Chichin and singer Catherine Ringer, that was very popular in France and some other western European countries as well in the late 1980's. They were highly creative and eccentric and in their music they combined elements of punk, rock, synth pop and jazz.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Kyuuketsuki

"Control" Puddle Of Mudd

"Song 2" Blur

"Go Wild In The Country" Bow Wow Wow

"Wake Me Up When September Ends" Greenday

"Dirty Little Secret" All American Rejects

"Lonely, Lonely Girl Am I" The Velvelettes

"Got The Life" KoRn

Kyu
James C. Rocks: UK Tech Portal & Science, Just Science

[size=150]Not Long For This Forum [/size]

MariaEvri

God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "Kyuuketsuki""Song 2" Blur

....WOO HOOOOOo....

....WOO HOOOOOo....

(Song 2 is the obligatory I've-got-a-few-extra-minutes-left-on-this-mix-cd choice. Haha.)
-Curio

SallyMutant

I like the ambient sound replies...computer hum, crunchy snow. Kitty nightmare seems a bit drastic, though. Good luck to your kitty.
I'm listening to the local NPR/PRI affiliate. (I'm not very keen on music, but I love it when "All Things Considered" plays that cheesey poof jingle.)

:beer:
There's nothing wrong with ambivalence--is there?

gwyn428

The Beatles - The Night Before

Anyone here a Beatles fan? I love them because I heard them while growing up (my parents were into Beatle mania when they were young).

curiosityandthecat

Quote from: "gwyn428"Anyone here a Beatles fan? I love them because I heard them while growing up (my parents were into Beatle mania when they were young).

I'm a Pink Floyd man. Couldn't really ever get into the Beatles. Not that I didn't try... just not my cup of tea, really.
-Curio