News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

We seek the truth...

Started by MiA*iNfiDeL, November 28, 2008, 08:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiA*iNfiDeL

Hello. New member here. Look forawrd to some interesting discussions.

Please check out my site:

http://www.weseekthetruth.org

Tell me what you think.

T.R.

Asmodean

I'll tell you what I think.

I think it's common courtecy to at least make a two-digit number of posts before you start advertising. And since you do not reference to your site in any other content than wanting visitors, advertising is what you do.
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

LARA

My honest opinion?  Looks a bit flashy, corporate, multimedia.  I didn't find any links that I wanted to click on, but I did visit.  I'm on satellite so I didn't want to end up blowing my FAP allocation on high bandwidth, big Kb files. I thought the main story about the true history of Jesus looked too religious for my tastes, so I really wasn't interested in it.  

What kind of audience are you trying to pull in?
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

Stoicheion

Quote from: "LARA"My honest opinion?  Looks a bit flashy, corporate, multimedia.  I didn't find any links that I wanted to click on, but I did visit.  I'm on satellite so I didn't want to end up blowing my FAP allocation on high bandwidth, big Kb files. I thought the main story about the true history of Jesus looked too religious for my tastes, so I really wasn't interested in it.  

you know, that's what i thought. idk. i think it's from an agnostic point of view.
[size=85]So why does there only have to be one correct philosophy?
I don't wanna go and follow you just to end up like one of them
And why are you always telling me what you want me to believe?
I'd like to think that I can go my own way and meet you in the end
Go my own way and meet you in the end
"Same Direction" - Hoobastank
[/size]

Zarathustra

Quote from: "Stoicheion"
Quote from: "LARA"My honest opinion?  Looks a bit flashy, corporate, multimedia.  I didn't find any links that I wanted to click on, but I did visit.  I'm on satellite so I didn't want to end up blowing my FAP allocation on high bandwidth, big Kb files. I thought the main story about the true history of Jesus looked too religious for my tastes, so I really wasn't interested in it.  

you know, that's what i thought. idk. i think it's from an agnostic point of view.
It gets worse when you look at the "controversy between creationism and evolution".
I find it pseudo-agnostic.
"Man does not draw his laws from nature, but impose them upon nature" - Kant
[size=85]English is not my native language, so please don't attack my grammar, attack my message instead[/size]