News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Recommend me some good Anti-hero movies

Started by xSilverPhinx, September 28, 2018, 06:43:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Deadpool was what it was, if you haven't watched it, do so NOW! I won't spoil it for you. :grin:

I've got Venom on my list for next week, hopefully the movie theatre won't be too bursting with people. 

Ok, both these are Marvel Universe films. I like Marvel films. :grin: But both have antiheroes as their main protagonist, and I like those even more.

Any suggestions for other good antihero movies? 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

I wish I could. I suppose that As good as it gets (one of my favourite movies) could come under the heading of 'anti-hero' as the main character is a complete arsehole :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on October 02, 2018, 11:22:59 AM
I wish I could. I suppose that As good as it gets (one of my favourite movies) could come under the heading of 'anti-hero' as the main character is a complete arsehole :grin:

That's one of my mother's favourite films! I remember she would watch it many times when I was a tween.

No one

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

xSilverPhinx

xSilverPhinx

Watched 'Venom' last Saturday...didn't like it too much, though. Not as good as other more recent Marvel movies.

Tom Hardy was good but the story and awkward jokes, not so much.