News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

The Islamic mindset.

Started by Dave, June 25, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

You will be aware that I have often said that the Islamic mindset is just about totally alien to the Western one. I have also repeated the old adage that you have to get into another's mind to understand and defeat them - or at least at least gain a deep insight.

I think it is also so that, stripped of lies and ideology and assuming no pathological disease, all human minds have a fairly common baseline. I think this is demonstrated by the attached interview with Aimen Dean, a Muslim who went to Bosnia aged 16, after hearing that Muslims there were being killed merely because of their faith. He then joined al Q and trained in the making and use of bombs, chemicals and bio-warfare materials.

Gradually he came to see that the ultimate "reward" was not "Heaven" but rather a bottomless pit of "evil". He saw that al Q was going from atrocity to even worse atrocity. He eventually became that most vulnerable of fighters, a double agent working for the British Secret Intelligence Service. He reported back on everything al Q developed and identified those doing the work and being trained.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3cswkyc
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74