Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Bluenose on March 27, 2018, 02:16:01 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 26, 2018, 11:16:09 PM

:la la la la: :blahblah:

:P

I love that Larson cartoon, however, I think the real issue is not so much that cats do not hear what we say to them as they take the attitude "yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever..."  ;)

Yes, I think that is the case :lol:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Bluenose

+++ Divide by cucumber error: please reinstall universe and reboot.  +++

GNU Terry Pratchett

hermes2015

"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

^^
Those are very nice, hermes2015 and Davin:tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

When I was younger and really into Egyptian mythology, Sekhmet the goddess of vengeful protection was my favorite. I'm not sure exactly why, but that's kind of true of most of the things I like. Though there were still some stories about her that are terrible, that's true of all of them there gods from any mythology.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Just to lower the tone a bit . . .

Added: But, yes, Egyptian art, inages ans sculpture, are fascinating in a way that the more realistic (if often too perfect) Greek art somehow does not match. Each has their excellent qualities, but . . .
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

Quote from: Dave on March 28, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Is that Anubis on the right?
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on March 28, 2018, 04:39:17 PM
Quote from: Dave on March 28, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

Is that Anubis on the right?

Yup, OK, he's a jackal but . . . That's still doggie!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Hey Bruno, I was on my way to work this morning and I followed this semi for a while that had mud flaps that said Kat Tank. Made me think of you.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Davin