News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

good video, pro-gay argument

Started by susangail, June 24, 2008, 10:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susangail

A friend sent this to me on Facebook. I thought it was great.

[youtube:1243r5k8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SutThIFi24w[/youtube:1243r5k8]
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

We need more people like this in the world.It's sad that anyone has to fight for their rights.And even worse that they have their life picked apart.

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"We need more people like this in the world.It's sad that anyone has to fight for their rights.And even worse that they have their life picked apart.
It's really sad. Two of my guy friends are gay and they only recently told me (I used to be a Christian and they knew how I felt about it). Neither are completely "out" but one of them was raised in a Christian family, and they know now. He was almost thrown out.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

Will

Great video.

When I discuss my opinion of homosexuality with people, I usually end up talking about beets.

"I don't particularly care for beets, you see. The taste is off and I don't like the texture. Likewise, I'm not really interested in a sexual relationship with a man. But do you see me in the street picketing against beets? Do you see me disrupt the funeral of someone who ate beets? No. Why? Because I'm not an idiot. I understand that a personal choice that doesn't effect me in any way shape or form isn't something I need to get up in arms about. If someone wants to eat a beet or have a loving relationship with a member of their own gender, I'm happy for them because they've found something that makes them happy.

If you don't like the idea of homosexuality, stop thinking about it all the time you big queen!"
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

susangail

Quote from: "Willravel"Great video.

When I discuss my opinion of homosexuality with people, I usually end up talking about beets.

"I don't particularly care for beets, you see. The taste is off and I don't like the texture. Likewise, I'm not really interested in a sexual relationship with a man. But do you see me in the street picketing against beets? Do you see me disrupt the funeral of someone who ate beets? No. Why? Because I'm not an idiot. I understand that a personal choice that doesn't effect me in any way shape or form isn't something I need to get up in arms about. If someone wants to eat a beet or have a loving relationship with a member of their own gender, I'm happy for them because they've found something that makes them happy.

If you don't like the idea of homosexuality, stop thinking about it all the time you big queen!"
Wow, great way to look at it. I'm gonna have to steal that one sometime...

Will

Quote from: "susangail"Wow, great way to look at it. I'm gonna have to steal that one sometime...
Please do.  :D
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

weedoch