News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

What are you doing right now?

Started by Dave, November 25, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Mags, is that the equivalent of the Mexican Cervaza?  (Mexican beer that is heavily advertised and consumed in Florida) Who knew that the Salvadorans had their own version of obligitory brew? 

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on November 26, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
Mags, is that the equivalent of the Mexican Cervaza?  (Mexican beer that is heavily advertised and consumed in Florida) Who knew that the Salvadorans had their own version of obligitory brew?
:grin:
Yes, Icarus, that is the equivalent of the Mexican Cerveza.

Cervezas nacionales:
Pilsener
Golden
Suprema
Suprema Roja
Regia Extra

Marcas de exportación:
Caguama
San Lucas
Del Mar
Cabaña
Rialto
Cantina

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Same thing I do everyday, plan to take over the world!

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ecurb Noselrub

Drinking bourbon in my hotel room.

Dave

Relaxing with a drink after a shower and shave.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Icarus

Scanning the HAF website.  One of my daily pleasures or compulsions as the case may be.

Biggus Dickus

Just had a ginger kombucha after setting the christmas tree up so the wife can decorate. (She bought a large wicker basket to place the tree inside, but I had to build a small wooden stand/base so it would sit up higher inside the basket, so as to make it look like it was planted inside)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Ecurb Noselrub

Getting my truck inspected before going to work.

Dave

Biggus Dickus

I just went to the bathroom, and now after washing my hands and giving the hair a quick glide-over with my hands I'm back at my desk eating a bowl of oatmeal with blackberries, banana, and assorted nuts and seeds.

Taking a break from work, so I'm typing this and listening to "La Serenissima", by Loreena McKennitt...plus looking at some documents on my desk that I need to review; and waiting while my Nook downloads the "The Gospel According to Jesus Christ", by José Saramago so I can start reading it.

...and drinking coffee.

...and backing up my laptop.

...and looking busy.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

I should have said thst I am also sofa-sitting.

My sofa gets bored and michievious if I don't sit on it regularly - swallows smartphones, remotes, keys etc when I am not looking. Just attention seeking really.

I'll get the leather shampoo and beeswax cream out tomortow and give it a treat.

Actually I think it is getting fed up with my current high-fibre diet . . . Come to think of it, so am I!

Tank

Reading What are you doing right now?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tom62

Wondering whether I should now replace the hard disk in my old laptop with a SDD drive.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Tom62 on November 28, 2017, 06:56:43 PM
Wondering whether I should now replace the hard disk in my old laptop with a SDD drive.

Sounds good to me.  Personally, I'm just sitting here eating chicken tacos.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany