News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Post-migration

Started by Asmodean Prime, November 14, 2017, 08:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 15, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

I suppose if you've chosen to look aloof by looking away I wouldn't question your choice of look because it wouldn't be polite and I'm oh so very polite.

What's the collective noun for a many of Asmodeans?

Much obliged!  ;D

Did you by any chance have one with just the eyes flipped, but not the mouth? I liked that one. He's turned the other way, but He's WATCHING.

Bad Penny II

Quote from: Asmodean Prime on November 15, 2017, 03:08:00 PM
Quote from: Bad Penny II on November 15, 2017, 11:15:10 AM

I suppose if you've chosen to look aloof by looking away I wouldn't question your choice of look because it wouldn't be polite and I'm oh so very polite.

What's the collective noun for a many of Asmodeans?

Much obliged!  ;D

Did you by any chance have one with just the eyes flipped, but not the mouth? I liked that one. He's turned the other way, but He's WATCHING.

Probably, I must have, I think we've had this conversation before.
Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Bad Penny II

Take my advice, don't listen to me.

Asmodean Prime

Oh, He is back! Thanks. 

... Found one with a full shadow too. Now, not to lose it

Biggus Dickus

I know it's not a big deal, butt...can we do something about the look of the forum itself? (I'm not a big fan of blue, very dull, very blah, very depressing)

I'm simply saying, "Fuck Blue" as winter is approaching. Remember when Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope.  >:(

I need some hope man :P
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Choice?

But yes, something at the red end since I do a lot late in the evening and when I wake, temporarily, at 3 or 4am.

Go for "rose" rather than pink, sounds less feminine!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

Quote from: Father Bruno on November 21, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
I know it's not a big deal, butt...can we do something about the look of the forum itself? (I'm not a big fan of blue, very dull, very blah, very depressing)

I'm simply saying, "Fuck Blue" as winter is approaching. Remember when Chekhov saw the long winter, he saw a winter bleak and dark and bereft of hope.  >:(

I would think we can do a selection and you choose your own. We will have a look at the available themes and make them selectable for users with say 100? posts?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: Tank on November 21, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

I would think we can do a selection and you choose your own. We will have a look at the available themes and make them selectable for users with say 100? posts?

Sounds like a prize:

Don't be blue,
Post more for
A warmer hue.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on November 21, 2017, 06:27:58 PM

Yes please.  :P
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Thank you very much for your work and dedication, Asmodean and Tank:)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Recusant on November 21, 2017, 10:14:42 PM
Thank you very much for your work and dedication, Asmodean and Tank:)

I think I can safely speak for everyone here at HAF (Except the kat lover Dave) and echo the above comment and express our thanks for everything you two do to keep this thang' running. It is appreciated.  :not worthy:

Quote from: Davin on November 21, 2017, 04:28:08 PM
Pink?
Yes I like pink, and that would be a welcome change to the blue. I have several pink shirts and don't feel (Unlike the kat lover Dave) that my masculinity is threatened in anyway by wearing it.

Real men eat quiche and wear pink 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Michael Reilly

Is there a way to receive notifications by email when someone replies to a post I am on? I don't see it anywhere...but I am ultimately not that bright and probably did it wrong. (weeping, weeping...)

Recusant

Quote from: Michael Reilly on March 07, 2018, 12:30:56 AM
Is there a way to receive notifications by email when someone replies to a post I am on? I don't see it anywhere...but I am ultimately not that bright and probably did it wrong. (weeping, weeping...)

Below your avatar at the top of the page there is a menu: "Home," "Help," etc. Fourth from the left you'll find "Profile." Click that.

On the left side of your Profile page you'll see a category: "Modify Profile." Fourth on the list is "Notifications." Click that.

On your "Notifications" page, you can choose various options. I think the one you're looking for is "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic," so tick the box next to it.  For notification emails that will have posts enclosed, tick "When sending notification of a reply to a topic, send the post in the email (but please don't reply to these emails.)" You can also refine what notifications you receive and how they're sent in the two selection boxes below the three main choices.

Once you have things the way you think will work for you, click the "Save Settings" button, and carry on.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Michael Reilly