News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Forum is going to move hosts.

Started by Tank, October 06, 2017, 08:03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

This is just a heads up that the forum is going to move hosts. Probably over the next month I.E before Nov 6th.

From the members perspective the forum will go off-line for between 2 days and 2 weeks depending on Asmo's real world workload. We will keep people informed here while the forum is live. We will also utilise Happy Atheist on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HappyAtheist/ for updates.

Watch this space.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dragonia

I didn't know there was a Facebook page!  :grin:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on October 06, 2017, 08:03:50 AM
This is just a heads up that the forum is going to move hosts. Probably over the next month I.E before Nov 6th.

From the members perspective the forum will go off-line for between 2 days and 2 weeks depending on Asmo's real world workload. We will keep people informed here while the forum is live. We will also utilise Happy Atheist on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HappyAtheist/ for updates.

Watch this space.

"the forum will go off-line for between 2 days and 2 weeks" :worried:
Nooooooooooooooo...
:haironfire: :panic: :rant:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tank

The intention is just a weekend. But it's not fair to put a volunteer like Asmo on a fixed time line when he has real world commitments too.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Tank on October 07, 2017, 06:05:38 AM
The intention is just a weekend. But it's not fair to put a volunteer like Asmo on a fixed time line when he has real world commitments too.

Yes. Let us pray to the Almighty Asmo that the transition goes smoothly and quickly. GrAymen. :dominidomini:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Velma

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on October 07, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Yes. Let us pray to the Almighty Asmo that the transition goes smoothly and quickly. GrAymen. :dominidomini:
Does the Almighty Asmo require a sacrifice?  :asmo:
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: Velma on October 07, 2017, 11:18:45 AM

Always.

Guardian85

Quote from: Tank on October 07, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

Always.
I will pour out some beer in his honour.

There will be a glass under the bottle, but still....

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Guardian85 on October 07, 2017, 01:28:06 PM
Quote from: Tank on October 07, 2017, 11:22:01 AM

Always.
I will pour out some beer in his honour.

There will be a glass under the bottle, but still....

Yes no point in wasting it, anyway it's the thought that counts.

I know how crazy the Asmo is about the band "One Direction" and how much he idolizes Zayn Malik so I will post some of their music in his honor.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

^ I think you scared the Asmo away.  :pensive:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Tank

I've got to organise a Go Daddy account this week.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."