News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Christian protesters cursed dying man.

Started by afreethinker30, June 22, 2008, 08:05:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

afreethinker30

crocofish

Reminds me of the stuff Fred Phelps does.  Sometimes I think evil people like that Christian protester have a sociopathic personality, and religion just reinforces their hate.
"The cloud condenses, and looks back on itself, in wonder." -- unknown

afreethinker30

Quote from: "crocofish"Reminds me of the stuff Fred Phelps does.  Sometimes I think evil people like that Christian protester have a sociopathic personality, and religion just reinforces their hate.

Fred Phelps is the biggest joke ever. "God hates toast!"" Ever notice how almost all of the members of his Church are his family members.

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Honestly how SICK can these people be!
http://www.bilerico.com/2008/06/god_killed_him_for_loving_fags.php
That's disgusting.

Quote from: "crocofish"Reminds me of the stuff Fred Phelps does.  Sometimes I think evil people like that Christian protester have a sociopathic personality, and religion just reinforces their hate.
I cannot stand the man. He is beyond offensive. I just don't understand how he can look himself in the mirror and not slam his fist into it.

Quote from: "afreethinker30"Fred Phelps is the biggest joke ever. "God hates toast!"" Ever notice how almost all of the members of his Church are his family members.
He's a pathetic cult leader. He can only brainwash those at arms length. I wonder if he ever thinks others outside his family will join.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

quote]
He's a pathetic cult leader. He can only brainwash those at arms length. I wonder if he ever thinks others outside his family will join.[/quote]

Well he is still spreading his crap.And doing so in videos too.There are some posts going around with phone numbers and addresses of his followers.Which I don't think people should do that,everyone has the right to free speech.But someone should take those children out of the members homes,seems to me what they are doing could be considered child abuse.http://www.godhatesfags.com/visual/index.html

susangail

Quote from: "afreethinker30"
Quote from: "susangail"He's a pathetic cult leader. He can only brainwash those at arms length. I wonder if he ever thinks others outside his family will join.

Well he is still spreading his crap.And doing so in videos too.There are some posts going around with phone numbers and addresses of his followers.Which I don't think people should do that,everyone has the right to free speech.But someone should take those children out of the members homes,seems to me what they are doing could be considered child abuse.http://www.godhatesfags.com/visual/index.html

Child abuse, most definitely. It's so sad.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.