News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

fMRI Scans On People Under The Influence Of LSD

Started by Arturo, May 18, 2017, 08:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

https://youtu.be/kvalFfavNpU

The part where they say people's ideas and the outside world become impossible to tell apart seems to be what I'm going through all the time. I was told once by an old friend that his parents thought that I appeared to be tripping on LSD. Now this video provides evidence that I may have been slipped LSD by another person while I was smoking weed. And I only know one guy who said he's tripped on LSD and that statement makes him highly suspicious. So I hope I get better and be able to go back and walk all over his manipulative ass and show off how superior I am to him.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Timothy Leary and "Altered States"...

Not cool if that guy gave it to you without you knowing.

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on May 18, 2017, 09:06:33 PM
Timothy Leary and "Altered States"...

Not cool if that guy gave it to you without you knowing.

If he did, he had two places he could have given it to me. In the joints I smoked and in the coffee I drank. To be honest I think it is the joint because I became really paranoid while smoking them. The coffee didn't really do much.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Recusant

The general consensus is that burning breaks down LSD, rendering it inactive. If some ass did dose you, it would much more likely have been in the coffee. The effects of orally ingested LSD generally appear from half an hour to an hour after the drug has been ingested.

As for the video, I agree that LSD can have a profound effect on a person's thinking, and with proper care and study, could prove to be a useful tool. Because it is so powerful it can also be dangerous.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I wonder how they were able to get approval from an ethics committee for that experiment. :tellmemore:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

No one

Simple Silver, with LSD on your side, everything is possible.

jumbojak

Putting people who are tripping on acid in a small, humming metal tube. I wonder what they'd do if somebody had a bad trip? I've seen people freak out when confronted with the transition from carpet to wood flooring while on acid!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dave

Quote from: jumbojak on May 21, 2017, 04:33:36 PM
Putting people who are tripping on acid in a small, humming metal tube. I wonder what they'd do if somebody had a bad trip? I've seen people freak out when confronted with the transition from carpet to wood flooring while on acid!
Carpet to wood would probably not bother me but the carpet to wall to wall snakes transition a friend related certainly might!

Having never partaken of any non-prescription substances other than caffiene, nicotine and alcohol I think I might give it a miss. :D

I claim the amphetamine given me whilst on guard duty in the RAF counts as "prescribed" by the MO! Once on, and especially off, that was enough...
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74