Author Topic: HAF Book Club: Suggestions  (Read 365 times)

Tom62

• Global Moderator
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
Re: HAF Book Club: Suggestions
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2017, 09:45:35 PM »
I'm in awe with Neal Asher's latest Transformation series. It is a mind blowing, breathtaking, fast paced, intelligent space opera with insane AI's, weird and dangerous aliens and loads and loads of action.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

BooksCatsEtc

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2017, 12:54:15 AM »
I'm in awe with Neal Asher's latest Transformation series. It is a mind blowing, breathtaking, fast paced, intelligent space opera with insane AI's, weird and dangerous aliens and loads and loads of action.

I'll put the first book on the list.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver

Recusant

• Miscreant Erendrake
  • Administrator
  • Guardian of Reason
  • infidel barbarian
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2017, 10:43:28 AM »
Hmm, I picked up Dark Intelligence a few days ago from the library.  :D
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

BooksCatsEtc

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2017, 02:11:51 PM »
Last call for book suggestions.  I'll probably  be trying my hand a creating a poll at 12:01 a.m., I'm that excited about it.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver