Author Topic: New Blog Post: Has Evolution Been Proven?  (Read 2043 times)

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
Re: New Blog Post: Has Evolution Been Proven?
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2016, 07:47:26 PM »
Mags, that was intended as a complimentary remark, admittedly a vague one.  Wearing ones wings well was to imply that you should continue to do as you have been doing.

I really must learn to speak/write more succinctly.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Guardian of Reason
  • Angry hippies need to smoke cheap weed.
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2016, 11:52:39 PM »
Mags, that was intended as a complimentary remark, admittedly a vague one.  Wearing ones wings well was to imply that you should continue to do as you have been doing.
:hug:
Quote from: Icarus
Oh, no!  :smileshake: Believe me, Icarus, the problem is definitely me, not you.   :grin:

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

"Color me fascinated..." ~Asmodean, The Gray God.

Bad Penny II

• Out of the Religious Closet
  • Borderline Troll
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2016, 01:00:20 AM »
:hug:
Quote from: Icarus
Oh, no!  :smileshake: Believe me, Icarus, the problem is definitely me, not you.   :grin:

You should always take wing maintenance tips from guys called Icarus, don't trust a Daedalus though.  They inevitably end up crippled following an engagement with a ZPM-powered Hive Ship.
Oh, oh, my, and who really cares