News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Help me pick a license plate!

Started by Buddy, March 29, 2016, 03:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

So Indiana lawmakers have finally pulled their heads out of their asses long enough to do something good and have finally allowed personalized plates again. I'd love to get one for the Mini, but I am terrible at picking out names. So, I am enlisting the creative minds of HAF to think of something witty for me.  ;D There is a 7 character limit.

I have a couple of ideas, but wanted a list in case something is taken. Things like zoom, xsbmw, and other witty Mini related phrases.

Thanks guys!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Tom62 on March 29, 2016, 04:32:17 PM
Charlie?

That's a nice suggestion Tom, but remember the max. length is seven characters, so maybe drop the question mark? 8)

How about:

ThrgBrd
BdHorse
UlSonic
HFooted
Q-Fire
SmllKar
ChkMag
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

Quote from: Bruno de la Pole on March 29, 2016, 06:53:59 PM
Quote from: Tom62 on March 29, 2016, 04:32:17 PM
Charlie?

That's a nice suggestion Tom, but remember the max. length is seven characters, so maybe drop the question mark? 8)

How about:

ThrgBrd
BdHorse
UlSonic
HFooted
Q-Fire
SmllKar
ChkMag

Love this one. My stepdad suggested SOD OFF which I think is pretty funny too.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

jumbojak

Go with TUNASUB. If you get pulled over and the cop reads it backwards you might get out of the ticket for the chuckle.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Nam

I'm on the road less traveled...

Guardian85

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Firebird

IUSUX

Never mind, that's a bad idea. Do NDSUX instead

;)
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Nam

Buddy

Quote from: Nam on March 29, 2016, 10:51:16 PM
I8THEIST

;)

-Nam

Oooh if I didn't think my car would get keyed I would totally go with that.

As of right now I'm deciding between XSMLL, EZPRKNG, and ITYBITY. Because small car.

Tank

SMLNCUTE

Which would apply to the driver too.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

Quote from: Budhorse4 on March 30, 2016, 01:56:30 PM
Quote from: Nam on March 29, 2016, 10:51:16 PM
I8THEIST

;)

-Nam

Oooh if I didn't think my car would get keyed I would totally go with that.

As of right now I'm deciding between XSMLL, EZPRKNG, and ITYBITY. Because small car.

Yeah, it could be read two ways: "I ate theist" which is what it actually says, or "I hate theist" for those who can't read. And if they key it, you can take a picture and say, "aren't Christians supposed to turn the other cheek? I read that somewhere...too bad they didn't."

;)

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: Tank on March 30, 2016, 06:51:53 PM
SMLNCUTE

Or SMLNSXY -- if it applies.

-Nam

Guardian85

Quote from: Nam on March 30, 2016, 08:56:52 PM
Quote from: Tank on March 30, 2016, 06:51:53 PM
SMLNCUTE

Or SMLNSXY -- if it applies.

-Nam
My two cents: It really does.  ;)

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Crow

Retired member.