News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Movies I Have on DVD & Bluray

Started by Nam, February 22, 2016, 01:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Noooooo!!!!!

You just wasted hours of my life  :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Crow

I have no DVD's, CD's or any physical media (actually I have a few books but those are primarily work related or limited edition art books). It's clutter.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

It's a long list. Do you buy a DVD for every movie you watch?  :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Nam

Quote from: Tank on February 22, 2016, 07:05:13 AM
Noooooo!!!!!

I put the links, you clicked them. No one told you to, it's a suggestion. You wasted your own time.

;)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Nam

Quote from: Crow on February 22, 2016, 09:53:24 AM
I have no DVD's, CD's or any physical media (actually I have a few books but those are primarily work related or limited edition art books). It's clutter.

I have books. I don't keep a list of them. Last one I bought was for $450 5 years ago. A Collection of Poems in Six Volumes. By Several Hands by [Dodsley, Robert (ed.)] (1770).

-Nam

Nam

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 22, 2016, 11:05:25 AM
It's a long list. Do you buy a DVD for every movie you watch?  :grin:

Maybe.

-Nam

Tank

Quote from: Nam on February 22, 2016, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 22, 2016, 07:05:13 AM
Noooooo!!!!!

I put the links, you clicked them. No one told you to, it's a suggestion. You wasted your own time.

;)

-Nam
:) I didn't mean I'd read them all. Just that I'm now going to have create my own f***ing list!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Nam

Damn you for not reading them all!!! It took me months to compile those lists. I had to hide my favorite 500 movies of all time; trying to put them in order. Not easy with so many.

-Nam