News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Asmodean Prime - Who Is This Asmo?

Started by Asmodean Prime, October 10, 2015, 11:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean Prime

Hi!

I am Asmodean Prime. I will sometimes post important announcements relating to HAF's health and well-being, such as upgrades, impending mods and the like.

You can contact me directly concerning the technical aspect of this message board, more specifically, bugs and errors. In order to suggest a mod or an upgrade, use this board in stead. Remember to read any applicable stickies before making a request.

This Account is the tech admin account of Asmodean, the... Well, Tech Admin, so while I intend to log in frequently, for more pressing matters, PM the regular Asmodean, as He is more likely to reply within reasonable time.

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

DeterminedJuliet

I hear this one also accepts sacrifices, though.
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.