Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

High school swingers

Started by Icarus, August 01, 2012, 11:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Quote from: En_Route on August 03, 2012, 11:27:30 PM
Quote from: Crow on August 03, 2012, 11:03:13 PM
Are there any new ones  left to be discovered?

Nah just the old forgotten good ones being rediscovered.

I dunno.  My husband is a teacher, and he's told me about some things that kids are getting up to these days that I still haven't done as an adult who has now officially been sexually active for half of her life.   Crazy BJ parties and stuff....

Crow

Quote from: Ali on August 03, 2012, 11:33:09 PM
I dunno.  My husband is a teacher, and he's told me about some things that kids are getting up to these days that I still haven't done as an adult who has now officially been sexually active for half of her life.   Crazy BJ parties and stuff....

Yeah that's what the 60's and 70's were all about.
Retired member.

Ali

Okay, well unlike some of our valued members,  I'm too young to have gone to a 70's BJ party, so I still find this stuff shocking, particularly from 9th graders.   ;D

Sweetdeath

Quote from: Ali on August 03, 2012, 08:51:41 PM
Am I the only one who clicked on this thread hoping for some titilating gossip about what kinds of perversion kids these days are getting into?

Nope, not just you xD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany