Main Menu

Faith = Atheism LOL

Started by musicality, May 12, 2012, 10:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: En_Route on May 15, 2012, 10:55:04 AM
Yeah, let's get back to bondage.

OK

"Australian bond future prices have risen to their highest level ever amid fears Greece's political crisis could see it exit the euro zone.

At 0830 AEST on Tuesday, the 10-year bond futures contract was trading at 96.840, (implying a yield of 3.160 per cent), a record high, up from 96.765 (3.235 per cent) on Monday.

The June three-year bond futures contract was at 97.430 (2.570 per cent), up from 97.380 (2.620 per cent).
Earlier the contract hit a record high of 97.440 (2.560 per cent)."

En_Route

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 15, 2012, 11:28:20 AM
Quote from: En_Route on May 15, 2012, 10:55:04 AM
Yeah, let's get back to bondage.

OK

"Australian bond future prices have risen to their highest level ever amid fears Greece's political crisis could see it exit the euro zone.

At 0830 AEST on Tuesday, the 10-year bond futures contract was trading at 96.840, (implying a yield of 3.160 per cent), a record high, up from 96.765 (3.235 per cent) on Monday.

The June three-year bond futures contract was at 97.430 (2.570 per cent), up from 97.380 (2.620 per cent).
Earlier the contract hit a record high of 97.440 (2.560 per cent)."

I love it when you talk dirty.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

DeterminedJuliet

"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

En_Route

Tank

Any sexual banter in public or in private between adults and minors on this forum is no acceptable. Whether one likes it or not there are laws in place in the UK concerning 'Grooming'. As a UK citizen and an administrator of this forum if I were seen to condone, facilitate or support Grooming I could end up in very serious trouble irrespective of where the forum is hosted.

I may be being paranoid but it's my arse on the line here. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Tank
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

Daniel Craig and I are both of legal age  ;D
"We've thought of life by analogy with a journey, with pilgrimage which had a serious purpose at the end, and the THING was to get to that end; success, or whatever it is, or maybe heaven after you're dead. But, we missed the point the whole way along; It was a musical thing and you were supposed to sing, or dance, while the music was being played.

Tank

Quote from: DeterminedJuliet on May 15, 2012, 04:42:18 PM
Daniel Craig and I are both of legal age  ;D
AFAIK Daniel Craig isn't a member here  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

DeterminedJuliet

He could be! maybe... someday...
And then you'll have to break out your mod red to prevent me some of the adult members from sexually harassing him some of the other adult members. But we'll let you cross that moderation bridge when you get to it.

In short, I don't envy you.

En_Route

Quote from: Tank on May 15, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
Any sexual banter in public or in private between adults and minors on this forum is no acceptable. Whether one likes it or not there are laws in place in the UK concerning 'Grooming'. As a UK citizen and an administrator of this forum if I were seen to condone, facilitate or support Grooming I could end up in very serious trouble irrespective of where the forum is hosted.

I may be being paranoid but it's my arse on the line here. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Tank

I think you have  formed a total misconception of the scope of the laws on grooming. Of course, you can insist on any rules you choose and  better safe than sorry.

Ali

Now that I've given up trying to make Asmo blush, I'm not planning on sexually harassing anyone on this form except Tank. For the record.  ;D

DeterminedJuliet

Quote from: Ali on May 15, 2012, 06:16:58 PM
Now that I've given up trying to make Asmo blush, I'm not planning on sexually harassing anyone on this form except Tank. For the record.  ;D

Not even me? I'm disappointed.

Ali

Okay, okay, you & Tank, but THAT'S IT. *crosses arms*

Amicale

Quote from: Ali on May 15, 2012, 06:22:10 PM
Okay, okay, you & Tank, but THAT'S IT. *crosses arms*

*bats eyelashes* Me tooooooo???

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

OldGit

I can't remember the last time anybody sexually harassed me.  

Amicale

Quote from: OldGit on May 15, 2012, 07:03:31 PM
I can't remember the last time anybody sexually harassed me.  

It's okay. Just remember. You're too sexy for your spoon.  ;D That's why it's on a string.

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan