Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Zeitgeist - Religion Debunked

Started by Arthur Dent, December 14, 2008, 12:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Nutrition

Good find man
I put off watching this, since I was a recent convert from pentecostal fundamentalism, but I'm glad I finally got to see it. Watch "Religilous" by Bill Maher if you get a chance, its just as good.

curiosityandthecat

I first learned of the Zeitgeist film from graffiti in a bathroom stall. I thereby immediately decided to never pay attention to it.  :D
-Curio

DennisK

I had not seen a breakdown of the astrological references to Jesus and the Bible before.  Great stuff!  The "Cross" reference (or cross-reference, hmm?) to the astrological table was impressive.  Thanks for the post.

Regarding Part II:
While I initially thought our government conspiring to cover up 9/11 was preposterous (I felt angry that anyone would say such a thing), after looking into it I found mammoth sized holes in their investigation and mass disinformation.  While much of the evidence is anecdotal, it still is overwhelming evidence that a major cover up had occurred and probably still is occurring.  Here is a site for verifiable media reports about 9/11

http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11cover-up

It's not until you shed your concept of our government and start putting the pieces together that you realize what the full implications might be.  Even if you discount half of the data out there, it is mind boggling.  If you want to believe there wasn't foul play by our government and is simply conspiracy theorists run amuck, then don't investigate any further.  I sometimes wish I hadn't.  (Getting off soap box)
"If you take a highly intelligent person and give them the best possible, elite education, then you will most likely wind up with an academic who is completely impervious to reality." -Halton Arp