Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Posting phptos of your naked children

Started by Siz, March 24, 2012, 08:08:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: En_Route on May 29, 2012, 06:03:37 PM
Quote from: Ali on May 29, 2012, 05:49:56 PM
That probably holds some weight, Buddy.  I just read an article about a study that shows men are attracted to women that seem more vulnerable to being taken advantage of, sexually.  If you define "attracted to" as "wanting to have a one night stand with."   ::) Men!

From my dim recollections of such matters, it usually requires two people (at least) to participate in a one- night stand.
...Unless you do it with your other hand, just for the heck of it  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Buddy

Quote from: Asmodean on May 29, 2012, 06:31:43 PM
That probably holds some weight, Buddy.  I just read an article about a study that shows men are attracted to women that seem more vulnerable to being taken advantage of, sexually.  If you define "attracted to" as "wanting to have a one night stand with."   ::) Men!

From my dim recollections of such matters, it usually requires two people (at least) to participate in a one- night stand.

I wonder how Righty would feel about that if she found out you were cheating on her with Lefty.  :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

En_Route

Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 29, 2012, 06:34:14 PM

I wonder how Righty would feel about that if she found out you were cheating on her with Lefty.  :P

She wouldn't give a toss.
Some ideas are so stupid only an intellectual could believe them (Orwell).

Sweetdeath

I just got out of work and this is what i come home to. XDD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Asmodean

Quote from: En_Route on May 29, 2012, 07:21:39 PM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on May 29, 2012, 06:34:14 PM

She wouldn't give a toss.
...And what's a guy to do THEN?!  :o
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.