News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Lol what do you think it means when someone says "you give a guy head" lol think hard
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Just in case you do not have that product in other countries; Head and Shoulders is a hair shampoo that claims to eliminate dandruff.  But you knew that didn't you?

Dave

Quote from: Icarus on June 25, 2017, 05:39:23 PM
Just in case you do not have that product in other countries; Head and Shoulders is a hair shampoo that claims to eliminate dandruff.  But you knew that didn't you?
Yes.

:grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Icarus on June 25, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

Of course! :grin:

We have the same brand in Brazil:

The writing says "Recommended by dermatologists, used by celebrities." It's just marketing genius, I think. Since celebs use it then I MUST! :cracked:

:eyeroll:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Essie Mae

Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Tom62

Quote from: Arturo on June 26, 2017, 11:35:02 PM
Quote from: Essie Mae on June 26, 2017, 11:15:29 PM
I think you're all missing the point somewhat😀

Clearly they are all blonde in real life

My wife didn't get the joke either, but she isn't blond.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Claireliontamer

An 80 year old couple were seen having sex furiously up against a fence. For 40 minutes they shagged like crazy, arms and legs going everywhere until they fell to the floor.

Christ she said "you didn't fuck Me like that 50 years ago!"

To which the man replied "50 years ago that fence wasn't electric!"

Biggus Dickus

^^ ;)

A Blonde, Brunette, and Redhead are riding together in an elevator when it comes to stop at a floor, onto the elevator steps a very well dressed, handsome young man.

After going down several floors the elevator comes to a stop and the young man gets off.

"Wow", say's the Redhead, "He was extremely handsome, and what a beautiful suit he was wearing"!

"I agree", says the Brunette, "He was both extremely handsome and well dressed, he could use some Head and Shoulders though"

"How do you give Shoulders?", asks the Blonde.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

No one

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: No one on June 27, 2017, 07:23:16 PM
That joke sounds vaguely familiar, padre.

I can't believe you went back and somehow edited and modified all of those posts just to make it look like it was your joke No one, talk about fake news!

Now I know why the joke sounded so familiar to me, the other night I was playing racquetball with some friends and one of them told that same joke....sorry about that,.... ::)

Two blondes living in Oklahoma were sitting on a bench talking ... and one blonde says to the other, "Which do you think is farther away ... Florida or the moon?"

The other blonde turns and says "Hellooooooo, can you see Florida ...?"

Guardian85

A young brunette goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.
"Impossible," says the doctor. "Show me."
She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams and so it goes on, everywhere she touches makes her scream.
The doctor says, "You're not really a brunette, are you?"
She says, "No, I'm really a blonde."
"I thought so," he says. "Your finger is broken."

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Claireliontamer

Why do Swedish warships have bar codes on the sides?

So when they return to port, they can Scandinavian.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Claireliontamer on July 11, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
Why do Swedish warships have bar codes on the sides?

So when they return to port, they can Scandinavian.

::) Ugh ::)