News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Jokes Thread (Was named Anyone know any good jokes ? I'll start :D )

Started by no_god_know_peace, November 10, 2011, 12:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Bloke living in the middle if the bondu, hundreds of miles from anywhere, has a fault develop in his car's gearbox.

He phones the spares depot but they say his Datsun is so old they don't have any complete boxes left, but can do him a set of gear wheels if he csn install them himself.

"OK", he says, but can you fly them out for me, I need them like yesterday?"

"OK, but we may have to parachute them down tomorrow, our delivery plane is overflying you but on a tight schedule."

"No probs!"

Next day, sound of an aircraft high overhead. The bloke is still in bed but his missus looks out just as - the chute opens with a jerk and the box splits and the contents fall out.

The wife calls out, "Hey, hubby, it's raining Datsun cogs!"

(I'll just get me coat shall I?)

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

joeactor

A Russian spy, a sexual predator, and a billionaire walk into a bar.
Bartender says, "What can I get you Mr. President?"

Dave

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Mr. B

A little background before the joke.

I sometimes come across as conservative or even Republican to some people. Truth is, while I am fiscally conservative and believe in individual responsibility, I am...at my core, a social liberal. I have vocally defended gay rights and supported the LGBT movement my entire adult life. Heck, the woman we use to do my wife and children's hair is transgendered. I don't have my hair done or I would go to her to. We have seen her perform at New Begginings.[nb]https://www.facebook.com/newbegninningsJCTN/[/nb] I have even had one or two long term girl friends and even my wife question my heterosexuality because I am so sympathetic to the cause and because in person I am a very gentle soul. Not some sort of macho alpha male stereotype. I cry when I'm happy damn it. I see no reason why a man should be second guessed, questioned or even looked at funny if he wears a skirt in public. That shit doesn't matter to me. Wear what you want. Love who you want. Be what you are without shame.

One day my wife came home from work, took one look at me and immediately told me to take off her blouse. So I did. Then she stepped in a little closer and told me to take off her skirt. So I did. Then she leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Take off my bra". Like a good compliant man, I did that to.

Then she stepped back, looked me straight in the eye and said softly but with authority, "Now, If I ever come home and catch you wearing my clothes again, I will file for divorce."

And that's why I stopped wearing women's clothes.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" - Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

xSilverPhinx

The Tetris Effect is well known. Could this be the Pokemon Go Effect while doing maths?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

No one

A woman was in a coma, and she had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a blanket bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They tried it again and sure enough there was a small, recognizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma."

The husband was sceptical, but they assured him that with the curtains closed for privacy, and his co-operation it might just work. He finally agreed and went into his wife's room.

A few minutes passed and then the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart beat, alarms ringing, the nurses burst into the room. "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said, "I'm not sure, I think she choked".

Arturo

Quote from: No one on February 23, 2017, 03:44:52 AM
A woman was in a coma, and she had been in it for months. Nurses were in her room giving her a blanket bath. One of them was washing her private area and noticed that there was a slight response on the monitor when she touched her. They tried it again and sure enough there was a small, recognizable movement.

They went to her husband and explained what happened, telling him, "Crazy as this sounds, maybe a little oral sex will do the trick and bring her out of the coma."

The husband was sceptical, but they assured him that with the curtains closed for privacy, and his co-operation it might just work. He finally agreed and went into his wife's room.

A few minutes passed and then the woman's monitor flat lined, no pulse, no heart beat, alarms ringing, the nurses burst into the room. "What happened?" they cried.

The husband said, "I'm not sure, I think she choked".

Lol that's terrible.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Biggus Dickus

Did you hear the one about the dyslexic, agnostic, who was also an insomniac?

She lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

Tom62

A young artist exhibits his works for the first time.....
.. and a well known art critic is in attendance.

The critic says to the young artist, "would you like my opinion of your work?"

"Yes," says the artist.

"It's worthless," says the critic.

The artist replies, "I know, but tell me anyway."

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein