Fake Doctor arrested for giving door to door breast exams

Started by Sandra Craft, October 13, 2011, 04:10:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Wow, those creeps just keep find ways to keep in their creepy ways! Good thing he was caught.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Whitney

Not to belittle the emotional trauma this must have caused the women......

but...

Door to door breast exams?  Did he have a fetish for gullibility?

Sorry but I'm shocked that anyone believed him; I would have called the police after having heard his sales pitch with him safely locked outside.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Whitney on October 13, 2011, 04:34:42 AM
Sorry but I'm shocked that anyone believed him; I would have called the police after having heard his sales pitch with him safely locked outside.

See, this is what sometimes makes me think I'm a bad person -- as much as I want to feel sorry for these women (and I really do) I just think it's funny.  Yes, I'm glad the old creep got locked up, but really . . .

If you read all the way to the end of the article, it mentioned a 37-yr old woman who'd been arrested before this for pretending to be a doctor giving breast exams in bars.  At least her marks might have had the excuse of being drunk.
Sandy

Whitney

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 13, 2011, 05:08:48 AM
If you read all the way to the end of the article, it mentioned a 37-yr old woman who'd been arrested before this for pretending to be a doctor giving breast exams in bars.  At least her marks might have had the excuse of being drunk.

Ya, that one is just weird too....I can't imagine how drunk I'd have to be in order to believe that a doctor was giving breast exams in the bar.  And then I wondered...where in the bar?  In front of everyone in the bathroom; all bar locations would just be weird even if it were a real doctor.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Whitney on October 13, 2011, 05:38:51 AM
Ya, that one is just weird too....I can't imagine how drunk I'd have to be in order to believe that a doctor was giving breast exams in the bar. 

Two things occured to me about this:

1) was the bar "dr." drunk too?  Because that would go a long way to explaining why she thought this was a workable solution to dateless nights.

2) did the door-to-door "dr." get the idea from reading about Dr. Bar?  That would be almost too ironic.
Sandy

Tank

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on October 13, 2011, 05:08:48 AM

See, this is what sometimes makes me think I'm a bad person -- as much as I want to feel sorry for these women (and I really do) I just think it's funny.  Yes, I'm glad the old creep got locked up, but really . . .

What he did was wrong (0/10) but he gets good marks for ingrenuity (9/10). It's obvious that his victims were the dumb ones, but why didn't the bright ones, who told him to 'f*** off!', get his details and report him?  ::)
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Stevil

Gotta say, the guy's got balls.

I wouldn't be able to pull that off, not even if someone paid me a million bucks. How could you keep a straight face?

Surely the heavy breathing and drooling would have gotten the patients more than a little concerned.

Too Few Lions

gotta confess it made me laugh too. don't think I could knock on someone's door and say that and keep a straight face. I also love the fact he lived in Coconut Creek  :D

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Stevil on October 13, 2011, 10:27:01 AM
Surely the heavy breathing and drooling would have gotten the patients more than a little concerned.

What really blows my mind is that he not only gave the first woman a breast exam but a pelvic as well and it wasn't until after he'd left and had the time to actually find a second chump that the first one thought, "wait, was something wrong with that picture?"

I do give that first woman credit, tho, for gutting up enough to call the police and tell them all about it.  Admitting what she'd fallen for had to be no end of humiliating.

Quote from: Tank on October 13, 2011, 09:03:21 AM
It's obvious that his victims were the dumb ones, but why didn't the bright ones, who told him to 'f*** off!', get his details and report him?  ::)

I was wondering about that too.  If this happened during the day, it's possible they were the only people home at that time -- and how scary is that, that out of 2 possibilities he scored twice?
Sandy

BullyforBronto

Quote from: Too Few Lions on October 13, 2011, 12:26:46 PM
gotta confess it made me laugh too. don't think I could knock on someone's door and say that and keep a straight face. I also love the fact he lived in Coconut Creek  :D

:o :o :o

I used to live in Coconut Creek! Not kidding. I still have family that live there!

Ihateyoumike

That guy is a sick bastard... And deserves to rot in jail... It simply makes me sick to think that he could possibly...

...steal my idea.  ;D
Prayers that need no answer now, cause I'm tired of who I am
You were my greatest mistake, I fell in love with your sin
Your littlest sin.

Tank

I suppose a more up front way of doing this would be to become a door-to-door sex toy salesman.

"Good morning Ms. Would you like to try the Rabbit or the beads?"

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Asmodean

Not to belittle the emotional trauma this must have caused the women......
Door to door breast exams?  Did he have a fetish for gullibility?
See, that's why people like you better than me - if you didn't say this first, I'd probably post something rather belittling in stead.

QuoteSorry but I'm shocked that anyone believed him; I would have called the police after having heard his sales pitch with him safely locked outside.
If I were a woman and married with seven grown up sons, I'd probably call the boys to sort the creep out  ;D
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Asmodean on October 13, 2011, 06:11:09 PM
If I were a woman and married with seven grown up sons, I'd probably call the boys to sort the creep out  ;D

Nevermind the sons, I would set seven grown wolfdogs on him. ;D

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey