News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Creative section addition.

Started by Crow, August 25, 2011, 09:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 08, 2011, 02:37:03 AM
Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 02:30:52 AMI do a bit, but it is usually just farting around.

Farting around still counts.  I'm sure even Michelangelo farted around once in awhile.

I highly doubt that Michelangelo photoshopped a beard onto his pet lizard. :P
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Whitney

i do some graphic design on the side but don't usually post it here because I don't really want the forum to come up first page when searching for my company.  I like to try to keep business as business.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Budhorse4 on December 08, 2011, 02:40:24 AMI highly doubt that Michelangelo photoshopped a beard onto his pet lizard. :P

But you can't PROVE he DIDN'T Photoshop a beard onto his pet lizard!   

Oh brother, I think I've been arguing with theists too long.   :o
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Crow

Quote from: Whitney on December 08, 2011, 02:42:31 AM
i do some graphic design on the side but don't usually post it here because I don't really want the forum to come up first page when searching for my company.  I like to try to keep business as business.

Don't blame you I wouldn't post anything of mine either for the same reason. I just thought it would be good for those that want to, and also discussions i.e. "turner prize nominations - who do you think will win", ect.
Retired member.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: MadBomr101 on December 08, 2011, 02:35:26 AM
I'm with you if you do.   :)

I'll kick it off with this one in advance.  It's a proof of concept drawing for a coloring book idea called the Heraldic Alphabet.  The idea is to showcase the alphabet in a series of elaborate framing devices based on the theme of heraldry.

Looks more like a playground. ???
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

MadBomr101

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2012, 04:48:42 AMLooks more like a playground. ???

LOL - Interesting interpretation.  I never thought of it like that.  It's the horsies.  They look like the entryway to the merry-go-round and all those people are in line to get on.   I like that.   ;D
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: MadBomr101 on January 07, 2012, 05:30:13 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on January 07, 2012, 04:48:42 AMLooks more like a playground. ???

LOL - Interesting interpretation.  I never thought of it like that.  It's the horsies.  They look like the entryway to the merry-go-round and all those people are in line to get on.   I like that.   ;D

I did not get playground off that -- too many swords and spears, and does that guy in front have wings?  I thought it was an illustration for a video game, but I like the alphabet idea much better.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany