I like:

"Jesus Saves! But, Gretzky gets the rebound, he shoots, HE SCORES!!!"
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

SteveS

Indeed.  Back in the day, they used to say "Jesus Saves, Esposito scores on the rebound".  Phil Esposito, of course, his brother played goalie.  :wink:

MikeyV

Quote from: "SteveS"Indeed.  Back in the day, they used to say "Jesus Saves, Esposito scores on the rebound".  Phil Esposito, of course, his brother played goalie.  :wink:

I've heard both. But most people think Esposito is an announcer lol
Life in Lubbock, Texas taught me two things. One is that God loves
you and you're going to burn in hell. The other is that sex is the
most awful, dirty thing on the face of the earth and you should save
it for someone you love.

-- Butch Hancock.

SteveS

Quote from: "MikeyV"But most people think Esposito is an announcer
Damn kids!

Quote from: "MikeyV"because people will be like "Gretzky? You mean the coach of the Coyotes? He used to play hockey?"
Arrrgh!  No!  May this never come to pass - this thought actually caused me physical pain....  The 'Great One' can never be forgotten!

matty.the.damned

An oldie but I love it:

Cool. A vampire:

Heh.

Poor Jesus:

And finally:

MtD
Religion controls the weak, stupid and criminal minded in ways that threats of community service and prison cannot. - The Misanthropic Bitch

EbzDirtyHeathen

Quote from: "matty.the.damned"And finally:

MtD

:shock:  ooohhhhh while I probably should be laughing at that and it's amusing in itself....it's just wrong....I just can't laugh at it..... guess because of al the blaming of the Jews killing Jesus (though they didn't). *shrugs*

matty.the.damned

I'm sorry you feel that way.

I certainly don't see that cartoon as blaming the jews for killing Jesus, rather I see it as making light of the notion that he was the "King of the Jews."

The two characters in the front are clearly Roman legionaries.

MtD
Religion controls the weak, stupid and criminal minded in ways that threats of community service and prison cannot. - The Misanthropic Bitch

Whitney

Whitney

Will

Might as well put this guy up in here. Original atheist work!
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

afreethinker30

Not about God or Jesus but I love this one.

leftyguitarjoe

hahahahahahaha I love this thread :D  :D  :D

curiosityandthecat

Not sure if this has been posted before, or maybe even if it's someone's avatar and I'm off in my own little world.  :)

Take Jesus Camp, add a little Ecstasy, throw in some LSD and a dash of Terry Gilliam, and you have:

Religion or grand mal seizure? You decide.

I posted Flamboyant Jesus before, but he just can't stay away:

Religion, for Windows!

-Curio

MariaEvri

awesome post
I seen most of them during my stumbles across the net :D
I have the 'stop littering your mind" stuck on my door.ONce I get my own car Ill fill it with stickers like those XD
God made me an atheist, who are you to question his wisdom!
www.poseidonsimons.com

Chimera

"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman