News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Atheist image dump

Started by pjkeeley, October 05, 2007, 02:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pjkeeley

I tend to save a lot of the images I come across on the internet, so I've sorted through and uploaded anything I could find relating to atheism or religion.

If you have any to add, that would be dandy.

PS. Just as a dislaimer, I don't claim to be the author of any of these pics and I have no idea who should be credited for them.

rlrose328

Wow... thanks for those... I needed a giggle this morning.  :)
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

take2gemini

why is my messiah eating my brain?

x0

Love it!

Bella

Awesome! I only have one

a_jaynepayne

Quote from: "Bella"Awesome! I only have one

seriously religious people are some of the meanest people I know...
I LOVE GEORGE CARLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "It's all b.s. and it's bad for ya!

tigerlily46514

I hear ya on that one, ajayne payne...i struggle more with that one, catch myself stereotyping thumpers so fast...I smile at my own brain going "red alert red alert, run run" when someone lets out they are religious.   I have to consciously work to keep the door of my mind from slamming shut on them....MY friends are like a quilt of humanity, i am so open minded and as free of prejudice as a person can be, but THAT ONE.....mmmm mmmmm.  I gotta always be working on it.  

Hey, PJ Keely, love these cartoons! sorry to derail your thread here, ha ha!!  (but i know just what she means)   Went looking for some to add, mine are extinct by now. expired. whatever.  eaten by the interent.  But THANX for these!!!
"religious groups should stay out of politics-OR BE TAXED."

~jean
"Once you explain why you dismiss all other possible gods-- i'll explain why i dismiss your god."

Eclecticsaturn

Heres a couple i have

MysticalChicken

Here's a comic strip that I drew a while back:

(That's supposed to be me, by the way.)

EDIT:  I Stumbled! this:

"Down in the hall, embedded in walls, hear them screaming.  Stashed in a bar, a brain in a jar, no one sees them.  Sucking them blind and draining their minds, hear them screaming.  Stas

Csam

LOL  I LOVE this thread!

http://loljesus.com/ is another great source of hilarity and fuel for our eternal damnation :)

SteveS

I like the hockey one....

"Angels penalty at 2:13 in the third period, number Alpha Omega, Jesus Christ, two minutes for high sticking"

someguy

[/img]

those are my favs i hope u like em
Unconditional love is a characteristic of the Christian faith, such as that demonstrated by God in the form of a place of eternal torture for the unsaved-anonymous

Bella

"OH FUCK! DINOSAURS!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

pjkeeley

Hah, these are great! Saved, all of them. Keep them coming!

(It's true, we are.)

tomday

Thanks for the images folks, they made a real fun start to my working day!

EbzDirtyHeathen

This is quite possibly the best thread I've ever come across............lol