News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Huckabee's Religion Cartoon

Started by Sophus, May 13, 2011, 05:15:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophus

Are these videos really going to be shown in schools? Someone call the ACLU.

QuoteWere you absent the day your history teacher informed the class that the Reagan Revolution was powered by a divine intervention from God? Did you fall asleep during the lesson on black, unemployed people who, at one time, completely lacked ethics? Don't worry -- Mike Huckabee has made a tool to school your entire family on these subjects....

Learn Our History also includes a video with religious undertones about the Reagan Revolution:
"God had a plan for America...If we ever forget we're one nation under God, we'll be one nation gone under."

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver

Davin

That is amazing, didn't look biased at all...
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Sophus

‎"Christian doesn't necessarily just mean good. It just means better." - John Oliver