News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Greetings from the Left Coast!

Started by proudfootz, March 25, 2011, 07:01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Quote from: "LynMs"Hi everyone! I have been lurking about for a bit now, and thought I would introduce myself!! i am lynne from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
...And as a part of the introduction, you post a link. Making it look like a part of your signature. And you expect us to what..? Click on it? You wish...  :raised:
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Cecilie

Quote from: "Asmodean"
Quote from: "LynMs"Hi everyone! I have been lurking about for a bit now, and thought I would introduce myself!! i am lynne from USA ,Ak,Anchorage,nice to meet you,hope to know more about you.......
...And as a part of the introduction, you post a link. Making it look like a part of your signature. And you expect us to what..? Click on it? You wish...  :raised:
Wait... Where did it say that in this thread?
The world's what you create.

Davin

It got all deleted for being spam, so it looks like Asmodean is taking to himself.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

terranus

I signed up and immediately put a link in my signature, but it was before all the current spamming/trolling problems & 50-posts-rule, so yeah. The guy does have 31 posts as of this reply, so I don't think he's a spammer. I've been wrong before though...post-count isn't everything.
Trovas Veron!
--terranus | http://terranus.org--

Gasturbine