News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

...a refreshing change

Started by Jats, September 14, 2010, 06:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asmodean

Welcome.

So, do you quote yourself in everything you say?  :P
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Jats

Quote from: "Asmodean"Welcome.

So, do you quote yourself in everything you say?  :P

"...pretty much..." smiles Jats "...here on forumland anyhow, as I find it far more effective and descriptive than those annoying fucking emoticons, and neither do I use 'duh' 'wtf' 'lol' 'u mad' etcetera etcetera too neither unless I am taking the piss..." Jats pauses to scratch his balls before padding to the kitchen deciding on that glass of red after all now "...see I can never understand the objection to it myself other than from the semi illiterate who are not what I am looking for, other than general amusement, so cheers then..." Jats raises his glass "...I have been admiring your work..."

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Jats"see I can never understand the objection to it myself other than from the semi illiterate
Project much?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Jats

Jats chuckles "...yes I was contemplating editing that, then thought better of it, for other than mere typos everything can be bait to show self, selective quoting being the most common one..." the platitudes are over then thinks Jats, some well meant for sure, though I have had far far worse welcomes, lets get on with it then "... see you in Random Stuff, or elsewhere then..."

PoopShoot

Probably elsewhere.  I have enough random stuff on the other three sites I visit.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Jats

"...that's odd I don't recognise the name, though I recognised the tone and good to see that one of your faiths traits clearly permeates then, wherever you may roam..."

PoopShoot

Too subtle.  Are you asking me what the other places I visit are?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Jats

Quote from: "PoopShoot"Too subtle.  Are you asking me what the other places I visit are?

"...no, and neither am I playing 'the last person to post here wins' too neither that's someone else entirely, and I could ask why are you still here then after clearly stating your indifference..." Jats stops for a piss for some reason "...that's better, getting rid of the toxins, and see this is why the theists will never be defeated as like them the ists are guilty too of fighting amongst themselves as to who's the best, the traits of man shining through from his evolutionary past, whereas if you practice the art of fighting without fighting there is nothing for them to latch on to..." enough then thinks the chameleon "...so to any more genuine welcomes here, I thank you, there will be plenty of posts for you, and one or two for the likes of poop too who will brag that they never read them, despite the views, good then, argument over, see, its easy..." and here it comes then, Jats smiles pre-empting that last word itching away inside of him for all to see, the ritual display, despite all that previous holier than thou philosophising as the nature of the beast shines through

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Jats"I could ask why are you still here then after clearly stating your indifference
I click unread posts, then decide if I'm interested.  You said something that was hard to decipher and could ahve been a question of where else I post.

Quoteand one or two for the likes of poop too who will brag that they never read them,
Were you implying that I don't read stuff before responding to it?  Well I suppose I don't, it's not like I read this.
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Jats

"...as predicted then and still selective quoting I see, with contradictions t'boot, well others will read it in its entirety, be able to decipher it, and perceive what they will, and so I leave you to it this time poop to make more posts here that over time will be elsewhere too no doubt, for others to see your self shining through..." all the Christians must be in bed then thinks Jats

PoopShoot

Quote from: "Jats""...as predicted then and still selective quoting I see,
Congratulations, you predicted that I would continue a dialog.  You must be a psychic.  Selective quotes, by the way, save space.  Perhaps if you were concise instead of cryptic, there might be reason to quote your whole post.  Of course, that would mean I couldn't specify which portion to which I was referring.  Then again, intelligent people will figure that out and look to fill the gaps by checing the post being quoted.  For a half-illiterate, I sure do a lot of reading.  I'm pretty good at common sense, too.

Quotewith contradictions t'boot,
Such as?

QuoteI leave you to it this time poop to make more posts here that over time will be elsewhere too no doubt, for others to see your self shining through..."
And what exactly are you implying with this?  Other than your blatant inaccurate statement that I copypaste all my posts, of course.  What self are you implying I will be shining through?
All hail Cancer Jesus!

Thumpalumpacus

Personally, I find the third person shit tiresome and pretentious.  I'll interact with you when I can see that your posts are not an act.  Until then, au revoir.  After all, masturbation is supposed to be a solo exercise.
Illegitimi non carborundum.

pinkocommie

Quote from: "Thumpalumpacus"Personally, I find the third person shit tiresome and pretentious.  I'll interact with you when I can see that your posts are not an act.  Until then, au revoir.  After all, masturbation is supposed to be a solo exercise.

Yeah, I personally really dislike the whole third person act - it always seems like a cry for attention - as well as the over use of ellipsis.  I would have kept this information to myself, but the semi-illiterate comment seems like an invitation for criticism.
Ubi dubium ibi libertas: Where there is doubt, there is freedom.
http://alliedatheistalliance.blogspot.com/

karadan

What came first, the chicken, the gecko or the egg?
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Jats

"...criticise away, though try criticising what I say rather than how I say it then the critique will have more credence for I never stated that anyone here was semi illiterate, some just took it that way with the help of selective quoting which is most often used on forum land by trolls and serial arguers, on the contrary I have been immensely impressed with a lot of the debates I have seen here and have already said so, though less impressed with this, as you follow the clarion call now of two new amongst you, one already being warned for his antagonistic behaviour I see..." Jats pauses to check the way the wind is blowing outside and tightens a few knots on his tarp "...not that it is unfamiliar, yet the mob are often the last to recognise their own behaviour..."