News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Hello from Minnesota :)

Started by VORAC, August 19, 2009, 03:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VORAC

Hello. I'm a 38 year old white male. I've considered myself Agnostic for most of my adult life, but within the last year have realized that I am more atheist. Not sure why i didn't want to admit that to myself.

I live in midwest. Pretty down to earth person. I like to engage in respectful theology discussions with theists. I think it's important for us all to occasionally challenge our own beliefs, whether theist or atheist.

In the past I lost a few serious relationships because of my religious beliefs. I'm the only Atheist/Agnostic I know... so i guess I'm just looking to meet and have some good discussion with some like minded people also, rather than always debating the subject.

Tanker

Hello and welcome. I lived in Minnesota for about 18 months in Owatonna. I remember people reacting like I had 2 heads when they found out I was an Atheist. Pretty religous terittory in that state.
"I'd rather die the go to heaven" - William Murderface Murderface  Murderface-

I've been in fox holes, I'm still an atheist -Me-

God is a cake, and we all know what the cake is.

(my spelling, grammer, and punctuation suck, I know, but regardless of how much I read they haven't improved much since grade school. It's actually a bit of a family joke.

skurry

You will find some great discussions here and a few debates, too.

Greetings! I am in the Mid West as well, although, Chicago.

:yay:

McQ

Welcome to the forum. Our first Minnesotan, I think.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

quizlixx

"The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is."