News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Hello Again.

Started by LARA, August 12, 2009, 07:20:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LARA

I've been away from the forum for quite awhile, thinking mainly, and figured I'd say "hi" real quick to everyone that remembers me, plus those who don't.  Religious pressures around me have me returning here again, uncomfortable unrequested discussions and the like, trying to decide where I fit as a secular person and so on and so forth, religious nature of the community I have to live in for now, general self-questioning, the where-am-I-heading-mentally sort of mindset.  Not sure if I'll post much after this, but I just wanted to pop in and see how you all were.
Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
                                                                                                                    -Winston Smith, protagonist of 1984 by George Orwell

curiosityandthecat

-Curio

Will

We're all doing okay. It's good to hear from you.
I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

McQ

Lara, I'm very happy to see you back. Thanks for letting us know what's up with you. Feel free to post as much or as little as you wish. I hope you stay and continue to be a part of the forum, regardless of any circumstances in your life. I've been posting little lately, and have been away a lot. Too many things and so little time to do them all!

:)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette