News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Airline Tragedy - How long until it's a conspiracy?

Started by McQ, June 01, 2009, 09:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

As if this type of disaster isn't bad enough - http://apnews.myway.com//article/200906 ... 2HD00.html

how long do you think it will be until this is declared either:

1. A conspiracy of some kind
2. UFO/Bermuda Triangle/Paranormal in nature

???
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

karadan

That's the first i've heard of that. How tragic :(

I didn't know storms could go that high. Don't planes have ways of detecting low pressure fronts before they fly into them?
QuoteI find it mistifying that in this age of information, some people still deny the scientific history of our existence.

Jolly Sapper

Nature is a crazy thing sometimes.  I heard something on the news this morning, there's some slight evidence that the plane may have crashed due to some massive internal systems failure.  The news said that there were signs of beacons that the plane carried and that another pilot thinks he/she ( I can't remember the gender) saw some red flickering on the water as he was flying in the opposite direction of the "disappeared" plane.

rlrose328

Duh... they're all on an island with a smoke monster and "The Others..."   :blink:

It is a tragedy.... to not know where they are or if they can even find any traces of the plane.  Were they my family... <shudder>
**Kerri**
The Rogue Atheist Scrapbooker
Come visit me on Facebook!

trueatheist

The FRENCH bloody government covered it up for 2 days  :hissyfit: