News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Santa Paws

Started by Whitney, December 22, 2008, 03:52:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitney

I was at Petsmart today and they had Santa there to meet with all the good little puppies.  Miss Chompsky told Santa her holiday wish is to have the cats love her more.  She doesn't understand why they get upset when she tries to play with them.  She also wanted a new chew toy and lots of puppy treats.
[attachment=0:3k7sbrlv]XMASCHOMPSKY2.jpg[/attachment:3k7sbrlv]

The picture isn't really that grainy; it just lost a lot of quality when being attached here.

Soalic563

It may be that I can't see his smile, but santa doesn't look too happy. :|

McQ

Nice. LOL! Dogs should always have their pictures taken with Santa. They need stuff at xmas too! Very cute.
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Quote from: "Soalic563"It may be that I can't see his smile, but santa doesn't look too happy. :|

It was a lady santa. She seemed about as happy as someone can be playing Santa for dogs at a pet store.

bowmore

Quote from: "laetusatheos"She seemed about as happy as someone can be playing Santa for dogs at a pet store.

I believe she's playing it for anthropomorphising dog owners, who maintain she plays it for the dogs.  :banna:
"Rational arguments don’t usually work on religious people. Otherwise there would be no religious people."

House M.D.

Sean Q

"Zungguzungguguzungguzeng"
-Yellowman