News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

<Inhales deeply> Smell that wonderful controversy!

Started by Fourth Iteration, August 19, 2006, 05:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fourth Iteration

Well, well, well. Member number 44. Not a bad number I suppose. I was number 37 on my own goddamn message boards (well Erinos's and mine really), so 44 is welcomed.

I guess that's something about me... I bitch.... a lot. But, there's always rhyme or reason to justify it.

Christopher Wagner(with a German "V" please).

I'm from NY, though now live in TN with Erinos..... I'm Italiano-Deutsch through my Grandparents(Mom(Italian) Dad(German)).... Ummm, I'm an 18 year old Cancer who has been told he's too great a flirt.... any takers?  :?:  

I love to act and I use that talent to become avid in local political elections.

I Like rock music and classical orchestras and symphonies.

I'm a c/Major in ROTC as the Brigade Intelligence Officer, and Marksmanship Commander.

I'm not sure how long I've been atheist... the hypocracy of Christianity and the Roman Catholic Church were probably my first run in with a better way of life a decade or so ago, though. After that, it was actually reading the bible (what a novel idea), something apparently not many Christians do (my apologies if you are one who does or has, it was a generalization), that made up my mind.

I work at Publix Supermarkets because they want to pay for me to go to school (I don't argue).

I am in school at Tennessee Technological University pursuing Biochemistry.

I hope to own my own pharmaceutical corporation sometime after I complete graduate school.

I'm happy to be here, and meet each and every one of you. I hope the long introduction didn't piss anyone off though, I just thought I'd get the formalities out of the way. /Elaborate bow

.....Ummm...... I also like Kevin Spacey....
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm

Whitney

Hey FI (hope you don't mind me shortening your id), welcome to the forum :)

Erinos

Yes, welcome indeed! I can't belive I only had to ask you join one time!
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

MySpace

Fourth Iteration

I don't mind at all Lae ( if I can do it too!)...... shut the hell up Erinos....

Big Mac

Ewww, we don't want you New Yorkers on this board. This here is AMERIKAN board, not New Yankee! Go back to your country!

Just kidding, welcome. We atheists have to stick together, like the X-men or something.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Fourth Iteration

....." You see Logan, there's more of us than you think." - Professor   from X-2

Big Mac

I wanna be Wolverine, I'm volatile enough, you be Jubilee!

Man I'll so get laid spouting stuff like that, huh, huh?!

Fourth Iteration

Not by me you won't!

I've always liked Magneto.... he's a lot more male than Jubilee....

Big Mac

True. Magneto was always the shizznet. Especially in the recent movies. I always found his character the most developed and sometimes emotionally raw, which I found refreshing. Magneto, Demona, and other characters that hate humanity tended to always interest me the most when it came to SciFi.

Fourth Iteration

Yep yep, I like the guys who are hell-bent on fulfilling their radical ideals. It often seems like they're the most charismatic too. Which can tend to pull the veiwer away from the "good guys."

Big Mac

The good guys are usually boring and rigid. They adhere to ideals that are unrealistic and almost fanatical. The villian usually is the wiser one who embraces reality. Rather admirable compared to some Boy Scout.

Fourth Iteration

I like that comparison. It is rather sad though that "wisdom" is designated for the "bad team" though.

joeactor

Welcome aboard!

Hmmmm... drugs, huh.  Can we get a discount for "we knew ye when"?

Squid

Welcome FI.

Fourth Iteration

Thank you, Squid. Thank you, Joe. And if all goes as planned, I'd love to give away free shit to friends! Drugs for all!