News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

THE FUTURE

Started by silviakjell, August 17, 2006, 11:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Court

Ugh, so depressing.
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Tom62

Nah, I'm not so pessimistic. Sure the next decennia will be tough, but around 2050 we will all be very happy Chinese people.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

MommaSquid

Shiny, Mal.  Just point me toward my flying car.

Big Mac

Chinese? What the hell are you talking about? Dude, the rate China's going with getting rid of its females, Pure Han Chinese will be gone very soon. With that, they'll be so embarassed they'll commit seppuku with giant pandas!
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Court

Except the pandas are dying because they won't have sex. Stupid pandas.
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Big Mac

Maybe they should die. Honestly, what good are pandas? Except Angry Pandas....now those are some animals! I love watching videos of a panda going apeshit on someone at a zoo. Dumbasses deserve it for getting so close to the cage.

joeactor

Quote from: "Big Mac"Chinese? What the hell are you talking about? Dude, the rate China's going with getting rid of its females, Pure Han Chinese will be gone very soon. With that, they'll be so embarassed they'll commit seppuku with giant pandas!

Uh... seppuku is Japanese:
Wikipedia: Seppuku

... and it's not like the Chinese will run out of women any time soon.
I have several friends who have adopted Chinese girls.

Giant Pandas on the other hand, those may be gone soon  :(

Court

Which would explain your AIM name :)
I think they should die. Why should we bother to try and save an animal too lazy to have sex?
[size=92]
[/size]
[size=92]

Big Mac

Joe, I know, I know. It's called hyperbole sarcasm.

Pandas suck, as do whales. How dumb are you if you can't evolve to breath underwater like everything else that lives in the sea? And how dumb are you to get beached? It's not like the beach sneaks up on your leviathin ass! I want to start up a harpooning business where you go out Ahab styl e and spear some whales. THat would kick total ass!

And spotted owls. They are so stupid looking and they don't do squat but hoot and catch mice. OOOOOOOOOHHHH, lame.

Tom62

Yes, Panda's suck big time. I've seen them in the Beijng Zoo. The caretakers had to spray water on these suckers to get them up and moving. Got nothing much against spotted owls, but I hate pigeons. These flying rats should be exterminated (shit, I don't have a gun).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

joeactor

Quote from: "Big Mac"Joe, I know, I know. It's called hyperbole sarcasm.

Ahhhhhh! (oh...)

Your verbal irony has accosted the very core of my being.

Guess I was thinking with the feeling side again!

Pandas Suck!  Go Pandas!

Tom62

Help this thread is getting too intellectual for me,  I've got to get out of here before the Panda Liberation Organisation (PLO) gets me...
Robert A. Heinlein

Big Mac

Dude, imagine skeet shooting with Bald Eagles? That'd be awesome!

MommaSquid

Quote from: "Tom62"The {panda} caretakers had to spray water on these suckers to get them up and moving.

I feel like that some mornings.  (yawn)

Fourth Iteration

Quote from: "Big Mac"Dude, imagine skeet shooting with Bald Eagles? That'd be awesome!

Why would you want to give an eagle a gun? Everyone knows the human is they're most sought after prey.
"Inevitably, underlying instabilities begin to appear..." - Ian Malcolm