News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

OOH!!! Look what came in the mail today!!!

Started by leftyguitarjoe, July 01, 2008, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftyguitarjoe

yay!!! AND it came just in time for the ride to Florida!! (about 16 hours from where I live) :D  :D  :D

while I'm at it, heres a group shot!!!!

susangail

Haha nice! Put them on display with a light at night.

Happy reading!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and let the world wonder how you did it.

afreethinker30

curiosityandthecat

Who on earth would mail a Cherry Coke, a Dr. Pepper, a bunch of cherry tomatoes and a mechanical pencil?
-Curio

Chimera

That's pretty sweet. I'm almost halfway through The God Delusion myself. Next on my list would be God is Not Great, then perhaps The Failed Hypothesis. Dawkins keeps referring to the latter in his book, so I'm interested to see what it says...hopefully the science is easy enough to understand. The God Delusion has been a very challenging read for me.
"I refuse to believe in a god who is the primary cause of conflict in the world, preaches racism, sexism, homophobia, and ignorance, and then sends me to hell if I’m 'bad.'" â€" Mike Fuhrman

afreethinker30

Quote from: "curiosityandthecat"Who on earth would mail a Cherry Coke, a Dr. Pepper, a bunch of cherry tomatoes and a mechanical pencil?

Why a ebayer don't ya know.I bet they slipped a tomato with the face of Jesus on it too!! :D

Will

I want bad people to look forward to and celebrate the day I die, because if they don't, I'm not living up to my potential.

leftyguitarjoe

Quote from: "Willravel"2 more books and you've got a library.

My future room mate and I are combining our collection. He has David Mills' "Atheist Universe" and I am likely to buy "Letter to a Christian Nation" next.